“Good Food & Service”
Review of GREEN

GREEN
Reserve with Chope
GREEN is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 11,919 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Open all day, Green is our neighbourhood cafe by day and bar by night. Sitting beside one of the world's largest indoor vertical gardens, designed by world- famous botanist Patrick Blanc, Green offers a refreshing and energising setting in which to meet up with friends and colleagues.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This restaurant is worth a visit, don't let the fact its in a hotel turn you off. Its a hidden gem!!

Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at GREEN, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Kobi W,

Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable feedback with us.

I am pleased to learn that you were happy with your dining experience at GREEN. It is truly an hidden gem.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

This lobby restaurant serves various menus during the day and the evening. We had a dinner there and wanted some Western food, so we ordered a burger. It was very tasty and the presentation was very nice. We just wanted a quick dinner and this was excellent. The living wall and high ceilings make for an airy and distinguished environment.

Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at GREEN, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Mats G,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at GREEN with the Tripadvisor community.

I am grateful to learn that you enjoyed the food and environment here.

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This restaurant works very hard to provide a menu that does not use pork for Muslim visitors, in addition to providing vegetarian food for halal food, it is very important if this restaurant can provide a variety of fish-based dish cooked in halal. I think Muslim tourists who visit Hong Kong will also increase, and this restaurant can take advantage of this momentum. Unfortunately I took a picture background for my selfie is not the Green Spot :( I consider you to have best spot of yous :)

Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at GREEN, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Dear Arief B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am pleased to learn that you were happy with your dining experience at GREEN. Your valued feedback has been passed to the team for further action and we do hope to offer a variety of dishes in order to create an enjoyable dining experience for all guest.

Please feel free to contact me directly should I can be assist of any future reservation. We all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

We came for brunch with our infant and were so impressed how the staff accommodated him. Very kid friendly place. The brunch menu was delicious with a good selection of appetizers and desserts on the buffet. The free flow is super affordable at $98. However - I was surprised to see the restaurant still using plastic straws - I hope the management will consider removing them, as it’s a simple move that makes a big difference for the environment.

Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at GREEN, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Getnat,

Thank you very much for dining at GREEN and taking the valuable time to share your dining experience with the Tripadvisor community.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed our weekend semi-buffet brunch and that you are satisfied with the food and service quality.

Your feedback is well appreciated and of immense value to us. ICON GOES STRAW-LESS campaign has been launched on 27 February and we have stopped providing straws to our guests, from our restaurants to in-room dining and events, and are only handing them out on request.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you require any assistance on future reservation. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

The restaurant has excellent food, well cooked and freshly baked bread.Though the service could be a little bit better.The plantation on the wall makes a great thing to remember from this hotel.The food was bursting with flavors of what a great chef would make.Also the prices are reasonable because of the good taste.

Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at GREEN, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Dear Chun Hei P,

I am grateful to learn that you enjoyed the food and environment here.