3,464 results
All reviews premier lounge le cafe wanchai ferry lockhart road wan chai mtr station pacific coffee causeway bay exhibition centre minute walk business trip executive floor rooms are small outdoor pool convenient location easy access standard room the airport express train
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Stayed here with family for a week whilst we explored the island. The location of this hotel is what i ranked its 4-stars on, with the MTR station (Wan Chai) being just a short walk away it was extremely easy to explore the city from this 'base'.

With that said, the hotel for me was really just a 'base' during this trip as I felt it lacked the personality for me to genuinely want to spend more time there than the usual breakfast and evening drinks before heading out elsewhere.

The rooms were of a reasonable size, and clean. The breakfast was good with a decent selection of both international and local food choices. The staff were friendly, and check-in / check-out was pretty quick. The bar is expensive (as is everything else in HK), however the happy hour (starting at 5pm) is a good way to start the evening before moving on to bars/restaurants outside the hotel.

This hotel is good for exploring the city and/or business trips and I would definitely stay here again should I return for a similar purpose, however I would probably look elsewhere if you really want something to "wow" you.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mark87m
NCHKEO, General Manager at Novotel Century Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences about your stay in our hotel! I am glad to read that overall you enjoyed your days and were happy with our Novotel Century. Indeed, our location makes it very easy to discover Hong Kong. Please rest assured that your comments will gladly be shared with the Team and we look forward to welcome you back!
Kind regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I'd had a good experience at this Novotel, so I gave it a go for a sleep-it-off day after 20+ hours of travel from Tampa, FL. I got a "Welcome back!" from the desk clerk - so clearly they keep good records, and make them accessible! I was there so early (8 AM) they had no rooms yet, but they set me up in their (empty) bar and gave me coffee and internet codes so I could do a bit of work until 11, when they had a room for me. It was a low floor, but it was very well appointed! All else was as I recalled - great service, great bar food, and great digs!

Room tip: Higher is better - it's city views throughout, with glimpses of the harbor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey R

Dear Jeffrey R,

Thank you very much for posting your kind feedback, it is making my day to read that the Team at the Front Desk did a good job keeping your records! In am also pleased to learn that you enjoyed the rest of your stay as well, many thanks once again for sharing it with the TripAdvisor Community!

We look forward to welcome you back!

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Modern French hotel in the center of Hong Kong’s Wan Chai district. Walking distance to many fine shops and restaurants at Times Square or Admiralty. Convention Center is just a couple of blocks away. Rooms are large with simple modern furnishings. The hotel has two restaurants, a gym and a pool. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruinjeepman
NCHKEO, General Manager at Novotel Century Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for your kind review on your stay in our Novotel Century! I am glad to read that you were happy with our location, the style of our rooms and the services provided! Please rest assured that your kind thoughts will gladly be shared with the Team and we look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Hotel location is good, Food & Ambience is just okay, pretty manageable.
It somehow missed the services we expected. I washed the glasses in the room before using, Rooms lacked satisfaction.
I would only recommend it to a quick traveller and none else.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shubhi_Agarwal
NCHKEO, General Manager at Novotel Century Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your stay in our hotel. I am glad to read that you were happy with our location, food and ambiance, at the same time I am sorry to read that you missed the services expected. Please rest assured that I will share you concerns with our Housekeeping Manager and request immediate actions for improvement.

I trust you will give us another try soon to serve you better.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Quick business trip and the location is great. Pricing ok and service ok. Food was average but only ha da quick in room burger late on arrival. Rooms are very good but a bit small but then again this is Hong Kong !

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Shane S
NCHKEO, General Manager at Novotel Century Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Shane S,

Thank you very much for your time to share your experiences in our Novotel Century Hong Kong! I am glad to read that you found our location great and were satisfied with the price and service! I trust we can welcome you back soon!