I stayed with my Dad for six nights at the Excelsior Hotel. We were thrilled with our stay - especially the helpful staff and service and breakfast buffet.
We were there for the HK 7s, and it was a busy time, but our stay was very successful. We had a room with a view over to Kowloon. The room (twin share) was on the small side - but is to be expected in HK. Room was clean, tidy and well maintained.
Dad had laundry done, and this was promptly returned.
Great location for walking around - close to HK stadium, transport, places to eat and shop.
We had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Causeway Bay, the shopping centre of Hong Kong Island, The Excelsior, Hong Kong is only a five-minute drive from the city's central business district and 40 minutes by MTR from Hong Kong International Airport. The hotel features five exclusive Executive Floors with a private lounge, a fully equipped business centre, a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre featuring advanced fitness equipment and dedicated spa facilities, as well as extensive meeting and banquet facilities. Every guestroom is equipped with a free smartphone with unlimited Internet access, complimentary local and international calls to five countries. Perfect for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Excelsior, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hong Kong