1,509 results
All reviewscauseway baydin tai fungexecutive floorrooftop poolvictoria parkexecutive clubtimes squarebit datedshopping districtcoffee machinetram stopairport shuttlehotel lobbymtr stationfree shuttlefew minutes walklate check
Reviewed September 13, 2017

A hotel in Hong Kong Island that is near transport and close to the shopping district, This hotel is clean though a bit dated and has some good facilities in Executive club. The staff are always polite and some go out of their way to help you. My wifes favourite and slowly becoming one of mine.

The last time my wife and I visited HK we stayed at the executive club room which is above the 26th floor. These were very spacious and had an amazing view, This time we stayed in an executive room which is below this floor. Not as much of a view but the room felt much more comfortable. This time there were two rooms. One was a bedroom and the other was a living room area with a desk for me to use my laptop. I wish they had a more modern bluetooth music system to connect my phone to but beggars cannot be choosers I suppose.

I loved the music button in the bathroom that automatically shut down at night, It is great to take a shower listening to some chilled music. I wish I knew what channel this was. Also the shower is powerful and feels great. The bathroom is clean but there were some marks on the bathtub that might need some further scrubbing. Also it is a bit dated which explains the music button. However I hope any modernisation should it ever take place does not remove the music and retains the power of the shower.

The good thing about the executive club is there they have some great additions.There is an iron and ironing board. They give fresh fruit at the start of your visit.The drinks in the fridge and nuts are inclusive. There is also a great wifi connection. My wife used the gym and said that there were some modern equipment and it is not too busy.

The breakfast is pretty nice with adequate choice. There is your standard Western croissants, cereals and English breakfast, There are also Chinese dumplings and congee. The view in the breakfast room is of the harbour and looking over to Kwoloon which is a great way to start the day.

This is a brilliant, though dated, hotel and has really grown on me. We will be and have been coming again.

Room Tip: Go for executive club if you can
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
RegalHongkongFO, 前廳部經理 at Regal Hongkong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Cyrus P,

We are pleased to note that your overall stay was pleasant and enjoyable. Meeting the expectations of our Guests will always be our uppermost priority, and receiving such positive feedback from our guest motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

It has been a great pleasure serving you and we really look forward to your much valued patronage again in the very near future. please do not hesitate to contact us of your plan and arrangement required.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Hotel is clean, maybe a 4 star rating. Not worth to spend extra money to stay on the executive floor as the amenities/lounge do not justify it. Food, both at the main breakfast room and executive lounge is sub standard. One would expect much better from this hotel. One positive, available shuttle to and from the airport that is very far.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vlady C

Dear Vlady C,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience at the Regal Hongkong Hotel. We apologize that your stay with us did not fully meet with your expectations. I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback will be utilized to try and improve on our services and facilities.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future. please do not hesitate to contact us of your plan and arrangement required.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I was disappointed with my family's stay in Regal Hongkong Hotel. We booked for four nights, but stayed only for 1 night because of the typhoon which was going to hit it on the day of our flight back home so my husband and I decided to forego our stay. We only stayed for a total of 18 hours. In our stays at many hotels in other countries, they try to make your stay special, if not convenient, but not in this hotel. The food in their executive lounge was so-so and not much choices. We also had to pay for the printing of our new plane tickets. The free bus service to the airport was every two hours so we weren't able to avail that. There was only one person that stood out. It was our bellman. He spoke very good English and he was friendly and helpful. I wish I remembered his name.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RegalHotel.com
RegalHongkongFO, 前廳部經理 at Regal Hongkong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear c0c01113,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Regal Hongkong Hotel.We have taken note of your overall comment and will bring it up to our management team. Receiving feedback from our guests motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.

We hope one day, we can have another opportunity to serving you with our improved services and products.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Spacey rooms, good view from all the sides, and very relaxing bath tubs.
Breakfast has wide variety that satisfies all tastes.
The pool is just awesome!! Especially the jacuzzi
The air condition however is very hard to regulate its either cold or too cold, I had to basically turn it off to be able to sleep.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with RegalHotel.com
RegalHongkongFO, 前廳部經理 at Regal Hongkong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear kristy-hanna,

We are excited to learn that our friendly staff provided you an enjoyable stay. We will continue to deliver our professional service and delight more guest with enjoyable stay.

We all look forward to welcoming you return in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact us of your plan and arrangement required.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Spent a night in this hotel for business trip. The room was clean and spacious, counter staff were helpful. Breakfast choices were reasonably okay though the oriental spread were quite salty. If I really want to be picky about the room, the shower head is way too high up, height can't be adjusted. Not so convenient if you have younger kids. Otherwise, everything else was good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business