4,544 results
All reviewslobby loungeharbourside restaurantyan toh heenbose sound systemharbour viewlight showjunior suitesalisbury roadinfinity poolclub accessvictoria harborlaser showhigh teabreakfast buffetfloor to ceiling windowsan upgradechinese restaurant
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

I asked for a Harbor view room. While the room has a great view it has a strong musty smell. Same as the last time I was here. Maybe that's just unavoidable.
Also got a pedicure at the Spa. One of the worst I've ever gotten. Seat was uncomfortable, water not really warm and the nails looked terrible after. Can't recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank LstMntTrvl
InterContiHK, Manager at InterContinental Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear LstMntTrvl

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. I am disheartened to hear that you encountered these frustrations during your stay with us. We do encourage all feedback, both positive and constructive, so that we can address any concerns you may have. We would like to connect with you directly so that we can hopefully make amends for your less than satisfactory experience. My team has already tried to contact you so that we can ensure you have an enjoyable remainder of your stay. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

Very well placed hotel especially for Victoria Harbour views. The perfect place to view the new year fireworks from. The rooms are excellent go for a harbour view. There was a small issue on checking in but this was sorted by a very good duty manager.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
InterContiHK, Manager at InterContinental Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Dear 30011999

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay with us! I am glad that our duty manager were able to resolve the small issue upon your arrival. We hope to have many more opportunities to welcome you back for more celebratory stay with us.

Best regards

Reviewed January 18, 2017

This was our first visit to Hong Kong and staying here was a wise choice. The location on the water makes this a perfect location. The chance to view the water and Hong Kong Island from our very large windows in our room was spectacular. Also, it's close proximity to the ferry was a benefit. The room was very spacious but like a lot of the hotel looked a bit tired. I was told a renovation is in the near future. The bountiful breakfast buffet was excellent. The staff was very attentive and professional. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a higher level room to minimize noise (we had no noise issues) facing the water
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Les S

Dear Les S

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind impressions following your recent stay at InterContinental Hong Kong. We are delighted to read that you were impressed by our breakfast as well as the excellent service provided by my colleagues. We appreciate your feedback and hope you had a lovely experience.

With warmest regards

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I had a positive food and service experience across the various venues and room service. All were exceptionally good. The views from the lobby restaurants/bars is spectacular.

My only complaint about this hotel is the rooms are at the beginning stages of being tired and the bathrooms are past due for renovation. The marble is pitted and the toilet is industrial which is strange for a hotel of this caliber.

Room Tip: If you are a tourist, you will definitely want a habour view room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MPS_PHL

Dear MPS_PHL

Thank you sharing your review of your stay at InterContinental Hong Kong. We have taken notes of your comment about the hotel facilities. We are glad that you still have a enjoyable stay with us. My team and I certainly look forward to being of service to you again. Thank you.

Best regards

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Outstanding bar views. Classy, romantic spot.
Overall very nice lobby with Shanghai Tan shop too.

Note if you go around sunset in winter they serve high tea only in this room not just drinks.
I'd had late lunch and skipped that, went for a walk by the h arbor & came back later for drinks.
They had someone playing some quiet live music.
Some people were having dinner in the bar area too.

There's a bunch of construction to the W of the hotel . You are still able to walk there, although the typical path viewing, following the Harbor is blocked. Just walk back out to sidewalk by street and go up the steps to hotel just past the construction fencing.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sharon H

Dear Sharon H

Thank you very much for your wonderful review following your experience at InterContinental Hong Kong. Your generous comments regarding our central location and the harbour view are very much appreciated. We look forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards