1,922 results
All reviews hung hom station middle road train station free shuttle shopping mall nathan road the club lounge tsim sha tsui one bedroom suite rooms are small peninsula hotel shuttle service hong kong island buffet breakfast standard room the hotel offers convenient location
Reviewed March 20, 2018

We would like to thank Andy Castillejos and the team for our enjoyable stay in Hong Kong. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to the train lines. It is located at a shopping centre which is very handy. Rooms are very clean and you can pay extra to get a balcony which is very rare in Hong Kong. The club lounge has amazing views of harbour & city and it provides 5 star service to their clients. Karmen & lounge staff are just so lovely and really make you feel welcome. Thank you Karmen for being so friendly & helpful. You definitely were the most outstanding team member during our stay. Thank you to Jeffrey Wong for arranging our booking so we could enjoy a balcony with a view. This was our second stay in this hotel and we would not stay anywhere else in Hong Kong.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HPSales, Public Relations Manager at Harbour Plaza Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for your support.
Please rest assured that we will continue to optimize our facilities and service.
We do look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Virginia Hui
Director of Marketing Communications

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel mid marts. Quite ordinary business hotel. Nice big rooms and big breakfast.
What was not so nice was the bed are like 190cm long, and for an European that is not very much. The hotel offer free wifi for two devices. Well I was there for some business, and could not use the wifi. I tested the wifi and on both my allowed devices the download speed was 0,28 mbps. That is ridiculous for a business hotel. I had to go out a buy a prepaid 4G sim which I could use as data traffic. Btw the download speed on the 4G SIM card was 34 mbps.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Skrivers
Reviewed March 15, 2018

I would like to thank all the friendly, helpful & professional staff in the Club Lounge for taking such good care of me on my recent visit to Hong Kong. I always stay here & will do again on my next visit.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank F B
HPSales, Front Office Manager at Harbour Plaza Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

"Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.
We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your compliments are much appreciated and will definitely share it with the team.
We do look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future."

Yours sincerely,

Virginia Hui
Director of Marketing Communications

Reviewed March 10, 2018

There are many things in this hotel that makes you feel like you are walking into a 5 star, luxurious hotel, such as the huge lobbies with loads of waiting area, and breath-taking harbour front views from the rooms ( if it comes with a view). The highlight got to be the breakfast hall - massive like its lobby, tall ceilings, huge ceiling to floor windows providing diners with an unblocked view of the harbour. The dining hall was flooded with light in a sunny morning with clear sky....
Except, I don't know whether to blame the hotel or the really bad timing. I was in Hong Kong when they had one of the worse, coldest winters. I would expect most hotels to have heating, but not this one. Me and my colleague came from Sweden, and we were shivering to go to sleep every night..........The exterior, decor is modern.....but I still feel there is a sort of coldness displayed by the reception staff.....stress? Bad weather? City life? Maybe it would be nice to smile?

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Travellingsalesgirl
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

I have not seen such an unfriendly staff in my entire life. They dont even bother to listen to your request forget about solving them. Me and my friends had a very bad experience staying with this hotel. I suggest people to stay away from this place as its not worth it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends