1,790 results
All reviews kowloon park ferry terminal tower wing harbour city satay inn china hong kong city outlet stores nathan road same building excellent location minute walk business trip bigger room easy access in tsim sha tsui convenient location airport express
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Booked 2 nights in their premier room in the hotel wing and an additional 1 night after my Macau stay. Stayed in Room 2211 in my first 2 nights and the toilet flush is hard to operate and the water tank is leaking too. Was told by the maintenance that he can't rectified the flush, I just got to push down the flush hard enough for it to work as he explained that the toilet bowl is too old. Room was great though, can tell that the room had undergone recent renovations but not the bathroom. The bathtub was old and too shallow for a soak too. Water pressure was great though. Also found the pillow too flat and small and if you prefer a firmer pillow, the hotel can only offers you a foam pillow instead which is not to my liking. The extra pillow in the wardrobe seems to be left there for ages as it smells mouldy, so I had to arrange the housekeeping to arrange for extra pillows instead. Would appreciate much if the hotel ensure a constant change of the pillow in the wardrobe. Service was great in the hotel, for every request you made through the phone, the front desk will call to ensure you received what you requested for. And I also received a call the night before my check-out to check if I need any transport to the airport or any other assistance. Arrived at the hotel at about 11.30am but was told to come back at 3pm as there's no room for me, requested for a free upgrade instead if there's available room and was told to pay instead. That's a bit disappointing to me, knowing that many people mentioned in their review here that they were offered a free upgrade. Hotel is about 5mins walk to the nearest Tsim Sha Shui MRT (Exit A1) by walking to Kowloon Park on Haiphong Road from the hotel Nathan Road exit on G Floor. Macau Ferry terminal can be accessed by going to the 2nd floor and walking through the hotel cafe. This is for guests staying in the hotel wing and not the tower wing. For the easy accessibility to the Macau ferry terminal, this hotel is very convenient for people like me who's travelling to Macau for a stay. The China Hong Kong City shopping mall is just next to the hotel Nathan road exit where you can find the biggest Espirt outlet and many other outlets like Bossini, Lafuma and Baleno. 23rd been the highest floor of the hotel can only be accessed by the stairs from the 22nd floor.

2  Thank SmurfSingapore
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed here twice for stopovers. Great location at Canton road and nice rooms. Some rooms offer view over Victoria Harbour to Hong Kong Island. Easy walking through new passage to ferry terminal. Free fast wifi. Easy walk through the parkmto Nathan Road. Friendly.

Room tip: Make sure you have 100% harbour view when paying for it, not just a room at the corner with a bit of a harbour view.
Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed May 21, 2012

LOCATION: in the heart of luxurious Canton Road where you can find LV, Dior, Gucci, Prada, Coach, Armani Exchange, DKNY etc. all in one street. It's also near Harbour City Mall where the ferry is located going to and from Hong Kong- Kowloon Island, and is connected to Macau-HK ferry terminal. It is only a few minutes (around 5 minutes) to Nathan Road, the main street in Hong Kong

FEEL: Laid back, Muted, Accessible, Newly-Renovated from the last time I stayed here which was in 2010.

PERSONAL: My family and I booked 6 Guest Rooms on the Tower Wing.

THE ROOMS: The rooms are spacious, with enough space for luggage, well-lighted, with a view of the tower in front of the hotel. There was also a dresser and a lounging chair with ottoman. There was an LED television, an Ipod dock doubling as alarm clock, radio and music speakers..There was also a safe, complimentary water. The cabinets for storage are huge!

THE BATHROOM: it has a tub, a separate area for showers, a hair-dryer, toiletries, towels which are replaced everyday. The bathroom was spacious with enough to go around

THE COST: a little pricey but well worth the amount since it is in a prime location. And is recommended if travellers are going to and from HK-Kowloon side or if you're going to Macau after Hong Kong. The hotel is connected to the Macau-HK terminal without need of going out the hotel. Plus, it has complimentary buffet breakfast.

THE FOOD: the Cafe on the Park's Complimentary Breakfast Buffet is above average in terms of flavor and choices. It's one of the highlights of this hotel. It is modern interiors and cozy clean lines and amazing view of Canton Road below make up for a very enjoyable experience. Good morning indeed!

THE SERVICE: is friendly, and willing to help which ever way they can. The bell boys have great memory of the guests and would often direct you to the right direction.

OTHER AMENITIES: connection to another mall going to Macau-HK ferry, outlet stores on the side, Satay Inn Restaurant a must try.

Room tip: 20% discount on food in Satay Inn if you're a guest at the hotel.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ysabs
Reviewed May 19, 2012

The one thing that was very apparently felt in the Royal Pacific is the level of service and attention that they provide their guests. Upon arriving for check in, we decided to try asking if we can switch to a Tower-side room, as we have read (from Tripadvisor of course!) that the Hotel-side is a bit aged. Occupancy was high that day, but Henry (from the Hotel-side check in counter) went out of his way to find a Tower-side room for us, at the best available rates. He could only find a smoking room, but have arranged for housekeeping to give the room an anti-smoke clean for us. I think the room he organised was also larger than the rate we paid for, and looks spotless. Initially there was no smoke odour, however we started noticing some around late evening. We spent the night in the room, and the next day went down to Henry to see if he can organise another round of anti-smoke cleaning. Instead he again did his best to find a non-smoking Tower room for us, which we spent the rest of our enjoyable stay in. This kind of service is very commendable because there are many hotels/services out there who would just as readily have said "No" on day 1 and forced us to stick with our initial booking.

Location advantages are true, as commented by others. Apart from the ferry terminal, there are also many "useful" shops for tourists like us in the mall downstairs, e.g. Sasa, Aji-Ichiban, and Kee Wah biscuits, which means we can just stock up and carry upstairs to leave in the room, and leave our hands free for more shopping! The Austin and Tsim Sha Tsui MTR stations (on 2 important lines) are within 10 min walks.

Maybe one small complaint is the ceiling in the bathroom is quite low. I'm 6 feet and can't fully stretch my arms, knocking my arm/fingers on the ceiling a few times.

All in all a very pleasant stay, and we'll definitely be back!

2  Thank Justin K
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I am a regular guest at this hotel due to location.
On my last visit in February, I was disappointed with condition of the bathroom, but this time I was satisfied. The bathroom was better as they seem to have done some minor updating.
I always get the tiny room it seems. I am used to it, but it is small.
Bed was comfortable and I think they installed larger flat screens?
I am always disappointed with lines at checkout, but admit this time was better than usual.
Staff is always professional.
Internet was included.