“Breakfast”

Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Sai Wan
Description: Healthy lifestyle cuisine in Hong Kong. We pride ourselves on serving fresh, clean food. Be awakened!
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hubby rated his breakfast as the best he's had in HK. And he's tried a fair few spots! Nice atmosphere and great service too.

1  Thank Niamh T

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I lived in HK for 5 months and I ate here almost every week. I ate here for brunch, lunch and, dinner and the food is just so good. I always got the BBQ wings with ranch so the owner Dan put it on the menu! His BBQ sauce is legendary. Everybody is so friendly and welcoming. I love this place! Wish I was't leaving!
Great food. Great people. Great beer. What else do you need?

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We have been 2 weekends in a row for brunch and can't wait to go back for more. Both times we've had omelets and french toast, topped off with bottomless coffee! The food is excellent, prices are great, and we love the atmosphere! Dan and Cassy (the owners) are friendly and welcoming, with great service to match the food. We'll be back for more!

1  Thank Brad C
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Great brunch, convenient location, helpful staff and owner. Not too expensive and a good place to watch football games. Will for sure make coming here a regular thing.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My daughter just moved to HK and Awakening is close by. While I was visiting, we went several times and it never disappointed.
Every dish we tried was delightful and I had the best corned beef I have ever tasted (although it's not always available when you visit so you may be disappointed if that's what you're craving). But try the ribs instead or any other dish and you will visit again and again.
The owners are lovely and the staff is very friendly. Awakening is on my must do list the next time in Hong Kong.