“Great BBQ sauce on the BBQ burger. Great burger. Next time I want the ribs”
Review of The Awakening - CLOSED

The Awakening
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Neighbourhood: Sai Wan
Description: Healthy lifestyle cuisine in Hong Kong. We pride ourselves on serving fresh, clean food. Be awakened!
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I love the people that run this place. Supper friendly and great quality food. I am a burger snob and love a great burger. They have a great burger and if the BBQ sauce is the same on the ribs I definitely want the ribs next time. Great job on running an amazing business in Homg Kong

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hubby rated his breakfast as the best he's had in HK. And he's tried a fair few spots! Nice atmosphere and great service too.

1  Thank Niamh T
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I lived in HK for 5 months and I ate here almost every week. I ate here for brunch, lunch and, dinner and the food is just so good. I always got the BBQ wings with ranch so the owner Dan put it on the menu! His BBQ sauce is legendary. Everybody is so friendly and welcoming. I love this place! Wish I was't leaving!
Great food. Great people. Great beer. What else do you need?

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We have been 2 weekends in a row for brunch and can't wait to go back for more. Both times we've had omelets and french toast, topped off with bottomless coffee! The food is excellent, prices are great, and we love the atmosphere! Dan and Cassy (the owners) are friendly and welcoming, with great service to match the food. We'll be back for more!

1  Thank Brad C
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Great brunch, convenient location, helpful staff and owner. Not too expensive and a good place to watch football games. Will for sure make coming here a regular thing.