“Our Kind of Dinner!”

The Steak House Winebar + Grill
Reserve with Chope
The Steak House Winebar + Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 11,598 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$200 - US$1,100
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: THE STEAK HOUSE winebar + grill is a haven for meat lovers with prime cuts of the world's finest meat, including USDA Beef and Japanese A5 Hida Wagyu, seared to perfection on Hong Kong's only charcoal grill. The restaurant also has an elaborate salad bar, an eclectic selection of condiments including twelve special blended mustards and eight exotic rock salts, plus an impressive wine list showcasing over 550 wines. If you’re looking for the best steaks in Hong Kong, this is the place.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Premium steaks + salad bar + long wine list = a wonderful dinner for us. Our medium rare 18oz Grade 9 Australia Wagyu Ribeye was perfect. There was a whole wheel of beautiful parmagiano reggiano and a leg of prosciutto (or was that jamon iberico? Sorry. I saw a leg and I just ate it) at the salad bar. We thought it was novel that they have 8 types of salt, 15 types of mustard and a selection of steak knives you can choose from.

It was so good but we were so stuffed we could not do dessert unfortunately. Next time!

InterContiHKFB, Manager at The Steak House Winebar + Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Happybeachtime,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your visit to Steak House. I was so pleased to learn that you had a great dining experience. I will take great pleasure in sharing your comments with my culinary team, who I know will be delighted to receive such complimentary feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Steak House.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Tried the Easter menu. The food is of high quality. Charcoal Grill cooking enhanced the taste of food.

Moreover, the excellent, attentive services of staff made our dinner enjoyable. Keep going.

Dear DrTUNG,

Thank you for having rated us so positively! It is simply wonderful to know you had an excellent dining experience and contributing such kind words to our team! Your recognition has brought them much encouragement. We hope to have many more opportunities to be of service again in future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

This is a nice classic steak restaurant with old school charm and ambience. In my humble opinion it is a tad overpriced and just a tiny bit pretentious, but for its international set, there is not a doubt that it is a crowd pleaser that nails it for a broad array of customers. Our food was excellent. I would have loved to see a real luxury burger on the menu as as option in addition to the sliders, but my steak was delicious. Would I go running back? Probably not, but the view alone makes it at least a one-time must go.

Dear Jenk362,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the overall experience and found our food excellent. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

As a South African that enjoys great meat cuts, this restaurant was absolutely top notch.

The service was excellent and it has some of the best views of Hong Kong. The food was outstanding!

InterContiHKFB, Manager at The Steak House Winebar + Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear CaptCapeTown,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your experience at Steak House and I am really happy to know that you found our food and service fabulous. We hope to have many more opportunities to be of service again in future.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Have been coming here for many years. Don’t be put off by the lack of modernity, it caught in an early 2000 zone. The food is delicious, don’t miss the tuna tartare , and the main is not just about the fantastic steak, the chicken and fish are all great. Reasonable wine list an added bonus. Service excellent.

1  Thank Colin H

Dear Colin H,

Director of Food & Beverage

Been to The Steak House Winebar + Grill? Share your experiences!