From the moment that we arrived the experience was first rate. All of the staff were very attentive and the rooms overlooking the Harbour where extremely well appointed. The lengths that the hotel staff when to, to ensure our stay was memorable were very much appreciated. One small example of many, was a request i made for a lemongrass and ginger tea on the first morning in the executive club. They did not have any, which was fine, and I thought no more of it. The next morning Chef had handmade a tea bag especially for me, without me even hinting. There were many examples of this type of service that made our 20th wedding anniversary stay a very special one indeed. One of the best customer focused hotel staff I have come across. Highly recommend !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong