“Would not consider staying anywhere else!”

Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Ranked #4 of 725 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 4 April 2012

From the moment that we arrived the experience was first rate. All of the staff were very attentive and the rooms overlooking the Harbour where extremely well appointed. The lengths that the hotel staff when to, to ensure our stay was memorable were very much appreciated. One small example of many, was a request i made for a lemongrass and ginger tea on the first morning in the executive club. They did not have any, which was fine, and I thought no more of it. The next morning Chef had handmade a tea bag especially for me, without me even hinting. There were many examples of this type of service that made our 20th wedding anniversary stay a very special one indeed. One of the best customer focused hotel staff I have come across. Highly recommend !!

Room Tip: The Executive Club provides a great atmosphere and place to go for cocktails and the like. One of th...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 April 2012

The rooms are better than good! However the staff are so ego and wasted more than 30 minutes to change the door lock of my room.

The pool have the best view of the Harbour!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alanwwn1234
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I've stayed in a few 5 star hotels around the world and this is the first I feel compelled to write a review as I was extremely impressed with Four Seasons Hong Kong, the service was seamless, the facilities were fantastic, the rooms impressive and the staff were very attentive and friendly. My 2 year old son and I felt absolutely spoilt. It made our short break a very memorable one. Thanks Four Seasons HK!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We planned a trip a bit late and, since everything was expensive by the time we booked, decided to splurge on the Four Seasons. It was excellent. Our room was very nice, though typical for a Four Seasons ten years ago. The service was good, though not as good as the only Four Seasons that we have visited multiple times, Chicago. The service at this Four Seasons is very reactive. You have a problem, they solve it. In Chicago, they provide service you didn't know you needed!
When we booked, we didn't ask for the Harbor view. We though the Peak view sounded fine. Fortunately, they upgraded us to the Harbor view to make up for booking problems (reactive). The Harbor view is well worth the extra money if you will be spending any time in your room. The view is gorgeous, especially in the evening.

Room Tip: Go with the Harbor View if you will be spending any significant time in the room.
Reviewed 31 March 2012

By far the best hotel in HKG. Staff always friendly and efficient...bed was so comfy....not to mention the squishy pillows. Glad to hear that my fave hotel is going for a revamp. Can't wait to go back and stay...forever!

Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stayed in March for one of our regular trips to HK. In the past always stayed at what is now the Intercontinental (used to be The Regent) on Kowloon side. Four Seasons was pretty much faultless. Rooms with amazing views altho we were in cloud most of the time in poor weather. The gym and spa were excellent; we had forgotten to take trainers and the Reeboks I wore which they lent me were brand new and the most comfortable I've ever tried. After many trips round sports shops looking for the same ones, with no success, I said to the hotel 'is there any chance of buying these ones?'. It was beyond the authority of the girl on duty, but two hours later a message came up saying I could keep them. For me, that was priceless and I hoped it was what they would do - against a backdrop of a five figure US$ bill for an 8 day stay, it's a drop in the ocean, but creates huge goodwill. I would be back anytime.

Room Tip: Harbour view but don't have a suite just for the sake of more windows to look out of. We had 20m...
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My wife and I stayed here in mid March 2012 after a six year absence. Although the views, service, restaurants, gym, spa,location, and public spaces are still wonderful, the guest rooms remained unchanged from six years ago. In this I am including the carpets, bed, mattress, pillows, drapes, furniture, etc. Frankly the room looked and felt quite worn out to us.
For state of the art, fresh feeling rooms we definitely recommend the Peninsula in Kowloon over this Four Seasons.
I hope in the near future this FS location will announce a complete room refurbishment schedule.

1  Thank ofteninlove
MimiCheung_FSH, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Dear asiadude,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on a recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you were pleased with the views, service, restaurants, gym, spa, location and public space during your stay. While we have an ongoing maintenance program in place, your comment on the guest rooms is timely, as the hotel is about to begin a a major soft goods renovation to update our rooms with the latest technology and new furnishings.

Providing our guests with a fresh environment and offering the highest quality of service remain our top priorities. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Four Seasons Hotel and to experience the upgraded rooms on your future visit to Hong Kong!

Thank you again for sharing your valuable feedback.