“A superb hotel”

Ranked #4 of 718 Hotels in Hong Kong
London, United Kingdom
“A superb hotel”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We had a superb one bedroom suite, with panoramic views over Victoria Harbour. The suite was well thought out and well laid out, with many thoughtful touches. As always, the Four Seasons staff were gracious, kind and intuitive. This hotel is the hotel to stay at in Hong Kong for excellent service, sublime views, location and wow factor.

Room Tip: Any harbour view, we had suite 1721 and it was perfect!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (708)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Tokyo
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I stayed here in February with my boyfriend over a long weekend and had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.

The staff are extremely hospitable and even write you a hand written note left next to a fresh fruit bowl upon arrival.

We had a suite that allowed us access to the executive lounge on the top floor (which I highly recommend) and so were able to enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast -western or Chinese- in the morning and canapes and wine in the early evening before dinner.

Actually, the bar was open until 1am or so (if memory serves me correctly...) so it was the ideal place to go for a nightcap after dinner out on the town. Very relaxing and the staff even filled up our glasses for us to take back to the room with us.

The rooms were impeccable - I especially loved the bathroom. And the view is amazing! Don't forget your camera.

My only complaint would be the eggs benedict that I requested for breakfast. I really love a good, soft poached egg with my eggs benedict but for some reason the chef poached the egg as hard as a rock...

We also had the chance to enjoy a couple's massage with two of the lovely masseuses - the perfect way to spend our last night.

The hotel is very conveniently located, has impeccable service and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a suite with access to the executive lounge
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Pro's:
The pools (oh man!) Infinti edge into the sea, music underwater. Unbelievable.
Restaurants: 3 Michelin star Chinese resto on the 4th floor was one of the best meals of my life. Room service was also incredible.
Service: Apart from the concierge everything was what you'd expect from a FSH at this point.
Bathrooms: perfect
Business center/amenties: everything you need to do business. They even have a little supply kit in the rooms with staplers, tape, etc.
General ambiance: bustling and good energy. Definitely a gathering point for Hong Kong and western ballers.

Con:
Location: Definitely fine but kinda boring and you could be anywhere in the world. Attachment to IFC mall is convenient, but adds a lot of hustle and makes you feel like you're back in the US.
Concierge: Dealt with a few of them over my stay and generally speaking they were a bit arrogant. Surprising, especially in HK.
Lobby: Has beautiful areas but there's no "wow-factor" when you walk in...

Probably the best business option in HK but not sure I'd stay there for leisure.

• Stayed April 2012
6 Thank jaman238
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 4 April 2012

From the moment that we arrived the experience was first rate. All of the staff were very attentive and the rooms overlooking the Harbour where extremely well appointed. The lengths that the hotel staff when to, to ensure our stay was memorable were very much appreciated. One small example of many, was a request i made for a lemongrass and ginger tea on the first morning in the executive club. They did not have any, which was fine, and I thought no more of it. The next morning Chef had handmade a tea bag especially for me, without me even hinting. There were many examples of this type of service that made our 20th wedding anniversary stay a very special one indeed. One of the best customer focused hotel staff I have come across. Highly recommend !!

Room Tip: The Executive Club provides a great atmosphere and place to go for cocktails and the like. One of th...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The rooms are better than good! However the staff are so ego and wasted more than 30 minutes to change the door lock of my room.

The pool have the best view of the Harbour!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alanwwn1234
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I've stayed in a few 5 star hotels around the world and this is the first I feel compelled to write a review as I was extremely impressed with Four Seasons Hong Kong, the service was seamless, the facilities were fantastic, the rooms impressive and the staff were very attentive and friendly. My 2 year old son and I felt absolutely spoilt. It made our short break a very memorable one. Thanks Four Seasons HK!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We planned a trip a bit late and, since everything was expensive by the time we booked, decided to splurge on the Four Seasons. It was excellent. Our room was very nice, though typical for a Four Seasons ten years ago. The service was good, though not as good as the only Four Seasons that we have visited multiple times, Chicago. The service at this Four Seasons is very reactive. You have a problem, they solve it. In Chicago, they provide service you didn't know you needed!
When we booked, we didn't ask for the Harbor view. We though the Peak view sounded fine. Fortunately, they upgraded us to the Harbor view to make up for booking problems (reactive). The Harbor view is well worth the extra money if you will be spending any time in your room. The view is gorgeous, especially in the evening.

Room Tip: Go with the Harbor View if you will be spending any significant time in the room.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple