Located centrally with the IFC building the Four Seasons attention to details strikes perfectly again. If you love shopping (and coming to Hong Kong who can resist?) this place is located at the heart of it all.
The room are a good size (we had a regular room) kept in excellent and perfect condition. Room service is very delightful - love the tuna sandwiches. We faced the harbour and had beautiful views. There is no iron in the room, which I always find strange. So I just asked the staff to press my items, which was fast. However, I always like to have the option to press my own things. :)
The breakfast here was remarkable and the service excellent. It is a bit pricey I would say. But if you want a complete and perfect stay in Hong Kong. This would be it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong