We have stayed at other Hong Kong gems including Four Seasons, Conrad, Ritz Carlton and W Hotel..
For those of you who know Hong Kong, I'd have to say for location and amenities the LMOH is one of the very best values and hotels. I agree with others that the room views are limited, but you're in the middle of Central HK and can't expect fabulous views. If view is your primary concern you must stay at Ritz Carlton (Kowloon side) or Four Seasons (IFC-Central).
This is surprisingly "boutique" hotel feel and very intimate. Staff are friendly but professional. We have enjoyed the at the Bars and look forward to trying the Restaurants.
To be in the centre of it all, there is nowhere better, at any price. Surprisingly Quiet (we are on the 8th Floor in an L600 Executive Suite).
Appreciate this gem of a hotel and will come back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world's top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong's best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong's oldest temples and Asia's longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental