Just came back from a weekend getaway to celebrate my dear wife's birthday. This time, i booked the L900 Suite as i wanted a different experience from our last 2 stays there. My wife was wonderfully surprised when she walked into the Suite as she was expecting the L600 room. Prior to arrival, as usual i liaised with the Guest Services staff and made my requests for the special occasion. Everything was done up and ready as expected.
Service is always first class which speaks volumes and the standardized service levels every time we stay here shows the high service levels given and what guests who stay here expect.
Breakfast at Amber is always an experience. Again the attention to detail by each of the staff there is impressive from the way they give their attention to you and also their almost "obsessive compulsive" way they place the cutleries and plates just the way they need to.
The experience at the Oriental spa is also still as relaxing and calming as before. We again booked the Sanctuary Suite and you really wish you had this Suite for your bathroom at home!!! :D
I am an SPG member and when i travel anywhere, i usually look to stay in one of either the Westin, W or the St Regis... In Hong Kong however, so far we have stayed at the Shangri-la, the Four Seasons and the Landmark. Service wise, Four Seasons and Landmark are both excellent and each has its advantages. The only way i can think of that can make the Landmark a better experience to stay at, (as if its not perfect now) is if it had the Four Seasons view of the Habour. But, this is so far our favorite Hotel to stay in Hong Kong, especially for a romantic getaway!! Again, Memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world's top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong's best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong's oldest temples and Asia's longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental