The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$353
Trip.com
US$235
US$191
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$193
Hotel ICON Official Website
US$121
US$97
Agoda.com
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$264
US$244
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
US$612
US$569
1,061 results
All reviewsamber restaurantlandmark mallround bathwalk in closetfour seasonsoffice buildinglan kwai fongliving areahuge bathroomfavorite hotelsteam roomindoor poolin room diningcentral districtconcierge teamluxury hoteldirect access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2012

This is such a wonderful hotel for our first time in Hong Kong. It has the best location everything is walking distance or a quick taxi ride. The staff was attentive and cheerful at all times. We arrived late on Easter Sunday and needed Restaurant reservations and recomendations. The Concierge, Alex was great! He set up a great place for dinner and recomended a great place for after dinner drinks.
The rooms are large and wonderful, the best beds and we plan to return soon.

Room Tip: Great Bar Downstairs!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2012

The room was very large for Hong Kong and the service superb. The only negative was construction noise from across the street. No the hotel's fault, but still a negative.

Breakfast at Amber was included and was terrific.

Room Tip: Eat breakfast in Amber rather than the buffet in the bar.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I only stay in Hong Kong's Landmark as this hotel has always delivered, as evidenced by my previous reviews.. It is modern, cool, very classy and centrally located. However this time things were not so good simply because on arrival, late at night after an intercontinental flight, they gave me the good news that I had been updgraded to an L600 suite but didn't explain that this was a smoking room (1212) that literally stank to high hell. I asked to move, but this was by all accounts impossible and I was too tired to return to the lobby and argue. So I had two very unpleasant and smelly nights. Upon departure, the receptionist presented me with a complimentary luggage tag 'to make up for my dissatisfaction'. Pathetic!...Then to make my stay really complete, having explained how unhappy I was this time around, I asked if I could use wifi in the lobby whilst I waited for my car and was told 'only if I pay the fee of HK$50'. The point I want to make is that this is a great hotel, but this time they lost the plot as it is totally unacceptable to put non-smokers in a disgusting room whose previous inhabitant was evidently a chain smoker to the extent that I have sent two suits to the dry cleaners. I have marked cleanliness as terrible for this reason.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get put in a smoking room!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank foxbat
LamdmarkMandarin, Director of Communications at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental. It is with regret that we learn of your disappointment and the inconveniences caused to you on this occasion, please accept our sincere apologies. Your valuable feedback has been brought to our attention and please rest assured that we will take every necessary step to address these important issues. We would be grateful to contact you personally to discuss this matter further.

Kind regards,

Vivian Li

Director of Communications

vli@mohg.com

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Whenever we go to Hong Kong we try to stay at the Landmark. Usually if my other half can go for business, but it's just as great for leisure if we want to splurge.

The service is impeccable, the beds are heavenly and I always make it a point to get a bath in their giant tubs. It's not a hotel with a view of the city so if that's what you're looking for, go elsewhere. If you're looking for a haven to relax in the middle of central Hong Kong this is the place. The modern design of all the rooms are fabulous. It's walking distance to anywhere you'd need to go.

The best sensory experience is the ginger-citrus scent they lightly spray into the vents. Now they sell the diffuser at the spa! We got one for our bedroom - our own little piece of the Landmark at home. Except... not as awesome.

S

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank misshur
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I stayed at the hotel looking at the reviews around and was a bit disappointed when my room didn't have much of a view that would have been appreciated. But I guess during the booking I didn't specify do it's my fault. The buildings around are to be blamed for not getting it. The rooms and the hotel were very clean which is a plus.

• Stayed: February 2012