Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$166
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$280
US$182
Hotel ICON Official Website
US$204
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$144
US$113
  • Restaurant
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$109
Trip.com
US$178
US$152
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$56
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$71
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
iclub Fortress Hill Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
2,215 results
All reviewskingdom clubenchanted gardendisney characterscharacter breakfastmickey mousecrystal lotuswalt's cafemagical staybedtime storystory tellingpark ticketshappiest place on earthbibbidi bobbidi boutiquedisney shopindoor poola sea view roomshuttle bus
Reviewed April 1, 2012

An excellent hotel which enhances the visit to the park. The check-in is efficient, with a litte chidren's area for the kids to watch Disney cartoons whilst waiting. We checked in early and our room was not ready, so we went to the Park first. The Park itself is manageable in a day if the rides are not busy. We returned to the Hotel to get our room and discovered that we had been upgraded to the Club floor.

The room was huge: two large King size beds, room for a cot, plus still room for table and comfy chair. Balcony was a bonus - sat outside drinking tea with view of the sea whilst the kids were fast asleep inside. The bathroom was well appointed with great kids touches like bathroom stool, so that our toddler could reach the sink. Bathrobe and slippers in children's size put an additional smile on my daughter's face.

The benefit of the Club floor was the Kingdom club lounge. The free food and drinks including wine and beer was worth any additional cost. However, the bedtime story and visit from Minnie mouse in her pyjamas was the highlight of my daughter's stay. The next morning, there was also a visit from Snow White. However, we had paid for the character breakfast downstairs, which in retrospect was a mistake. Although there are two sittings, the restaurant was so full and people were fighting over the characters to take photos with them. The breakfast is not cheap, and although there is more choice of food, the money would be better spent on paying for an upgrade to Kingdom club floor. You can have breakfast in peace and have the characters pretty much to yourself!

We also used the leisure facilities including the Kid's club room, the swimming pool and the Mickey maze. All good fun. The Chinese restaurant in the hotel (Crystal lotus) was also good and prepared us take away that we ate in our room with drinks purchased from the lobby gift shop. Saved us the stress of eating with a tired infant and grumpy toddler after a long day in the Park!

In summary, great hotel, but think about splurging on an upgrade... It is well worth it.

Stayed: March 2012
11  Thank Tired_travelling_dad
Reviewed March 28, 2012

If you are doing Disneyland , this is a great hotel. At breakfast time it is the best opportunity for children to meet Mickey and Co.
Hotel has good dining options and the resort is not far from hotel with free bus.
We had a great experience here.

Room Tip: Do not stay on Level 5. It is the smoking level and MEGA smoky.
Reviewed March 27, 2012

It was our first time to stay in this hotel. The irony was that we had our grown up kids with us and they were like asking me why only now. The place is magical especially the lobby. Some staff were really nice and friendly.The place outsidekb the hotel is really magical especially at night. My husband with our kids loved to walk in the Promenade and The rooms we chose were with the balcony,overlooking the harbor. Truly a beautiful view of water and setting sun with the Disney harbor and lighthouse in sight. But it would have been better if they updated the rooms. Repainted and changed the curtain showers. There was this distinct smell so I didn't enjoy staying much in the room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank WanderCezy
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I stayed in the Kingdom Club suite with a interconnecting room with family of 3 kids. It was our 3rd time staying there and we are still not tired of it.. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I wonder how did they managed to keep the property and the rooms always like new. The service from the Club are consistently very good. I subscribed to the Disneyland Magic Access and I booked my rooms through the dedicated hotlines. The Magic Access provides free upgrade to a suite and I would recommend that you get it as there are other perks like priority seating in the Golden Mickey Show and discounts in the Disneyland shops. Mickey and the Princesses also make sure they appear in the Club daily. I am sure we will be back very soon!

Room Tip: Go in March - Cool weather, less crowd, no local or China holiday.
3  Thank Andrew3889
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I read the reviews on here and was expecting better, to be honest. My disappointment might be partly because we stayed in the Four Seasons (HK) just prior, and to compare them is only natural! The room was satisfactory, but I expected more of a Disney feel for the kids. The room looked a bit dated, and there was no wow factor for the kids.
The staff were nice, and certainly very friendly to the kids. The playroom was a nice idea, but I thought it could have done with more toys/activities.
The pool area was fantastic, our daughters spent a couple of hours on the slide, and the pool staff were extremely attentive and very vigilant. I was impressed by their attention to our children's safety, although of course we were supervising them the whole time too.
The character breakfast was worthwhile, but the food was only so-so. The characters were brilliant though, and spent plenty of time at each table, and made all the children feel special. A must!
The park is only a short walk away, so that's a huge plus.
The meals at the hotel were ok, but very expensive. We paid $10AUD for a bottle of water with dinner! My tip would be to feed kids dinner at the park, rather than eat at the hotel.

1  Thank CarolineJenkins