US$172
US$151
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$232
US$183
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Hotel Panorama(Hong Kong)
US$139
US$109
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$124
US$113
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$103
US$75
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$96
Hotel Direct
US$138
US$131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$191
US$164
  • Restaurant
iclub Fortress Hill Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$72
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$71
  • Pool
All reviewsexit cnight market every nightdisposable slippersbig luggagecleaned every daybudget travellerstwin bed roomstrategic locationtrip to hong kongdryersinkrazoreateriescupboardasia
A TripAdvisor Member
Mumbai
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Booking is totally misleading as it provides an option to book a queen sized bed. Upon arriving at the hotel it turns out they don't have ANY queen sized beds, just twins throughout the hotel! Rooms are totally suffocating and much better value can be found in hk with just a bit more planning.
Beds do not fit anyone over 5.8".
Check in staff were incredibly rude. Also they demanded a holding deposit for the room in case of damage; I can't think what is of any worth in this place that warrants that, perhaps they are conscience people could lose their mind in this hell hole and trash the place!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong! My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bridal Tea House Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Bridal Tea House Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent a future occurrence. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Generally not an extremely pleasant experience for us but you can make your judgment (and ask me further questions). To sum things up in concise point form:

What’s bad (and disastrous)

• Room is so much smaller than the photos themselves, and there is absolutely no space for luggages.
• No windows at all (at least for our room), it may feel suffocating for some.
• The shower takes very slow to drain the water (see pic).
• Water heater takes a long while to find the right temperature — it is either too hot or too cold; and all this time water is not draining away...
• Toilet flush does not work on certain occasions... not a good thing especially when it comes to pooping.
• Aircon makes lots of noises at night.
• Room is not soundproof at all — we found ourselves woken up in horror when someone was locking their door violently, or when people were talking loudly.

What’s good (and worth it if you’re thrifty)

• Location is perfect! There are a few cheap supper places just below the hotel, convenience store, drugstore etc.
• Very accessible as it is behind the Yau Ma Tei MTR, and 15 mins walk to Mongkok and Tsim Sha Tsui shopping districts, and a direct airport express bus (1 hour ride, 20 mins wait interval).
• Staffs are generally nice and helpful, even if they may come off as nonchalant and rude.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LeongCheeSheng
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Reviewed October 15, 2017

In September 2017 I spent 2 weeks in this hotel. I chose it because it was near my son who lives nearby. There are two sections in the hotel, a new and old section. I was in the new section. I was travelling alone. I had the two single beds for one week( slightly bigger) and the double room the following week.Jangy,Penny and Lin (all had good English)ran reception during the day and 2 gentlemen took over at night. The area was thoroughly Chinese and felt both authentic and safe. I didn't try the breakfast as it looked too western for my liking. 2 bottles of water were left in my room every day and there was a corner shop 10 metres away. I bought fruit in the night market (very near)every evening. There are 2 entrances- one is 5 mins from metro, the other is 5 mins from Nathan Road. What more do you want?

Room Tip: Rooms with single beds have more light
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank reillocmg
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greeting from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. We are delighted to receive your review, and especially pleased to read your kind words about our hotel service and location.
We are eager to provide the comfortable stay and pleasant experience to our guests, your valuable words would be the key to drive us sustainable and success.
Please notify us when you plan your next trip to Hong Kong and we will try our best to make your stay more pleasant and comfortable.
We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

we did not expect too much because we had a tight budget for our trip to hong kong. the room space is small. and the cr is also small. but if you just want to sleep for less than 7 hours, this is a nice hotel. the place is near train station and other restaurants. it is also near sneaker street so i really love it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greeting from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

The room is worn down and seems not very clean. Toilet is the smallest that I have ever seen. Bed is not comfortable and I feel very stressful when I enter the room.

I don't think you can call it as a hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!