For the price we paid for this 83rd floor room overlooking the water, this was by far the best deal we have ever got in our frequent travels. Ok the locatiion is far from good, some distance away from all the main action, but all it takes is half an hour to get into Kowloon. And the train station is five minutes away.Of course there are hordes of people checking in from Mainland China and the pool was not open (hence the pre-opening rates) but you can;t ask for a $60-70 room in Hong Kong with your shower recess made of glass and looking onto the waterway. The room was big enough for four of us (two boys). For the adventourous (such as myself) there was the fish market bang opposite as well as an area which was 10 times biggetr than any Chinatown I have seen around the world. A food hunters paradise. And for those more conservative with their eating habits, like my wife, there's a 7/11 next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre is Hong Kong's largest hotel in many respects. A modernist's dream strategically located 25 minutes each way to all of Hong Kong's major commercial and entertainment districts, it is the flagship hotel of L'hotel Group and the most affordable luxury hotel the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Nina Et Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Nina Et Convention Centre Hong Kong