“Amazing Fine dining experience in a unique artsy setting”
Review of Bibo

Bibo
Ranked #167 of 11,598 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$87 - US$128
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sheung Wan
Description: From the Hong Kong-based hospitality group Le Comptoir, Bibo is the embodiment of understated luxury: a dynamic, groundbreaking realization of art, in all forms - on the wall, on the plate and in the glass. Bibo is the world's unique fine dining restaurant & bar that serves innovative French cuisine in an art gallery setting with works by the most renowned artists.
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Great meal in a unique interior surrounded by Urban contemporary art, in an old French tram station! Prices are high but the food is excellent. We had the six-course tasting menu with experimental dishes, created with imagination and great taste.The hosts were attentive and friendly and gave us a few explanations about the artworks.
I think the restaurant is perfect for special occasions as it has the wow factor but also a personal touch you seldom get in Hk.All in all, a great evening that I will not forget. Definitely worth a try if you are in Hong Kong!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The venue was as described in their website. I liked the art and how the pieces all came together. Service from the manager added to the french flavour. The menu although small, made decisions simple. Glass of wine was pricey . The food was tastily prepared with fresh ingredients . Parking a few steps away.

Manager_Bibo, Manager at Bibo, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Marisa,

Greetings from Bibo,

Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate when our guests spend a good time with us.

I hope to see you soon,

Kind regards

Gilles

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I went to Bibo for dinner and had the 6 course Chef’s imagination menu and wine pairing, the service was phenomenal, everybody in the staff were extremely polite and helpful. The place is full of great art pieces with very special atmosphere, the food was really good. The experience was extraordinary. I highly recommend this place for a nice culinary experience well worth it.

Manager_Bibo, Manager at Bibo, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Davi,

Thank you for this kind review. We are really happy that you like Bibo’s atmosphere and food.

Pleased to see you again soon

Kind regards

gilles

Reviewed July 5, 2018

I had a pleasure of dining here three years ago and came again for dinner yesterday. This is still a restaurant 'Best of the best'. Simply brilliant. I believe Bibo to be one of the most special restaurants in the world. A fantastic, artistic and warmly welcoming restaurant. The world class art pieces are found everywhere in the restaurant and even rare pieces are recently added such as my favourite KAWS sculptures. I tried 6 course chef’s imagination menu with 6 step wine pairing. Both magnificent. Everything they do, going above and beyond to ensure you leave with memories that will last long long time. Perfect service from the entire staff, especially restaurant manager and waiters. Indeed such a phenomenal experience!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We tried the 6-course tasting menu there and it was awesome !
And I Love the seafood dishes Most :D
There are loads of authentic artpieces including Banksy , Takashi Murakami and uncountable kaws so We were like dining in an art gallery that night and i really like the chic and stylish vibes there .