“Nice & quick dim sum lunch”
Review of Ding Dim 1968

Ding Dim 1968
Ranked #150 of 10,397 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: For nearly half a century, Dimsum Master Chan has prepared delicious dimsum at the most prestigious kitchens in the city. With his extraordinary experience and passion, his journey will continue at Ding Dim, a place where you can enjoy the art of our renown traditional cuisine.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to the newly opened ding dim 1968 in central. I have to say it was a great quick lunch for me and my friends, also very fulling. We ordered bunch of dishes and Xiao long bao was soo soo nice one of fav dish, shrimp spring roll - nice and crispy, full of flavours (I m super picky with spring rolls, soo yes to the spring rolls here) and also other dishes was great too but those 2 dishes won my heart honestly. Actually service wasn’t soo bad too, the waitress who served us was quite nice & friendly. I’ll be going back there again for sure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This dim sum place is quite popular, but we were lucky to have the last table. They have so various dim sum, you need more than one order sheet. Every menu is also written in English and some have pictures, so it is not hard to order. Recommend for a large group.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We like to come here every time we go to Hong Kong. They have interesting combinations of dim sum, a good choice that is not overly complicated so what is there is done really well and usually fast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to Ding Dim for lunch after a HK friend recommended it. I was looking for the "real dim sum HK experience" and this little cafe ticked all the boxes! It's delicious and authentic.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

After reading others reviews we sought out Ding Dim. Not the easiest place to find unless you know Elgin Street has two parts. Once we found it the food was excellent as was the service. Highly recommend if you are looking for good value authentic Dim Sum.

Been to Ding Dim 1968? Share your experiences!