“Excellent xiao long bao, lovely views”

Din Tai Fung(Miramar)
Ranked #129 of 11,390 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Delicious pork xiao long bao (soup dumplings) at around HK$60 (£6). Quality of other food we ordered was also very good and reasonably priced. Lovely views across Kowloon. Would recommend!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I had high hopes for this restaurant based on the high review score but we were not that impressed. We found the menu somewhat limited--mainly dumplings and vegetables--and the food rather bland. The place seems clean to the point of being clinical with the team of cooks in white looking like a team of surgeons--I thought perhaps my partner's tripe order was the result of some sort of medical operation. But for some reason, after lunch my own stomach was not in great condition.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Was my 4th time in Din Tai Fung over 5 years, I visited different branches each time.
I always enjoyed the high quality, freshness, super thin dough and great fillings.
It is not the cheapest dumplings place you may find, but for sure one of the best.

1  Thank efrat-exploring
Reviewed March 30, 2018

What can I say. Absolutely mouth watering and fresh! The Xiao Long Baos are the best I've had - from anywhere in the world. The pork bun was to die for . Spinach and pork dumplings were A+.
Do not come here for 5 star service. Come here for the best northern style food going around. Yes it's a chain but boy do they do it well!
Cheap , tasty, fresh , everything you'd ever want from Hong Kong.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Their dumplings are the best. Prices are reasonable. The service is good. To avoid queue, Try to get their before 6:30 pm.

Been to Din Tai Fung(Miramar)? Share your experiences!