“Gorgeous Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Vibrant living area with entertainment system, dining room and WIFI.
Vibrant living area with entertainment system, dining room and WIFI. Vibrant living area with entertainment system, dining room and WIFI.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining Area
Dining Area
60 inch LED TV with cable channels for all the family
SONY Playstation 3 with Bluray player, a collection of latest games and films
Fully functional kitchen with cooking appliances, flatware, and utensils.
Fully functional kitchen with cooking appliances, flatware, and utensils.
The apartment comes with a wonderful NESPRESSO Expresso coffee machine?
Master bathroom equipped with shower, tub, and complimentary soap selection.
Second bathroom with walk-in shower.
Second bathroom with walk-in shower.
Separate toilet room from the Master bathroom.
All 3 bedrooms have Kingsize beds, AC and storage
All 3 bedrooms have Kingsize beds, AC and storage. This bedroom bed that can be split into 2 twins
Apartment Details- carefully decorated spaces
Details- carefully decorate rooms
Details- carefully decorate rooms
iPod/iPhone docking station to fill the room with your own favourite music
One of the local attractions- the  Tian Tan Buddha
One of the local attractions - traditional HK boats
One of the HK attractions - amazing food
Skyline of HK from the peak- where you can trek up or take the lift
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Perth, Australia
“Gorgeous Apartment”
Reviewed May 5, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment with my partner in April and it was wonderful to be met on arrival as not having traveled to Hong Kong before we were a bit unsure of what to expect but we felt very at ease and comfortable. This was wonderful and helpful, such a great service.
The apartment was exactly as described and beautifully decorated. Very clean and the beds were so comfortable. It had everything we needed and the location is great!
We were very pleased with our stay and would definitely return and recommend this apartment to anyone!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The great service!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Dec 2016
Thank you for you kind words- we take feedback seriously and have conducted many editions and improvements so you can enjoy a clean comfortable and well equipped apartment.
DianaChan...
Singapore, Singapore
“The place is probably one of the nicest in city of Hong Kong”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We are group of 7 bankers from Singapore. This is our 1 at experience staying in an apartment via airbnb. I would say that the experience is pleasant. I have chose Manuel apartment as the photos are lovely. Although the prices are a slightly more expensive but we felt that it is worthwhile as the place is probably one of the nicest compared to other 3 bedroom units in city of Hong Kong. I have decided to choose Manuel unit as he is very prompt in answering all my questions via airbnb. I am also impressed that they offered minivan services to us at a certain cost. When we reach the apartment, the place is exactly like what we see in the photos. Huge living room and dining area. 3 different bedroom with different colour theme. House is nice and cozy. Toilets are clean. They have high speed wifi as well. Basically necessities like towels are provided as well. They provide an airbed which is the size of a normal single bed. Starbucks is just below the house. It is 5 min walking distance to Times Square or lane Crawford. I would recommend this unit to those who want to consider a 3bedroom apartment in Hong Kong.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 May 2015
Thank you, i'm very glad you enjoyed my guest managers work in Hong Kong and my clean, comfortable and spacious apartment.
California
Reviewed March 26, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
5 May 2015
Thank you, i'm very glad you enjoyed my guest managers work in Hong Kong and my clean, comfortable and spacious Villa Coco.
Sydney

Reviewed February 14, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
11 Dec 2016
Thank you for your kind words and am glad you enjoyed my spacious clean and comfortable apartment. Also very well equipped for our guests and well located.
Fionne F
“Comfortable guest house in a hectic busy town”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

My Hong Kong trip was a tiring n rushing one. The only time that I can feel my holiday was in the guest house. People out there would never slow down their pace. Luckily we can rest ourselves best in this house. The house is well-equipped, well maintained n everything looked new. The bed is so soft n comfy. 24 hr supermarket is just 10 min walking distance, restaurants were just around the corner.
The cons are, the entrance n the lift!! Terrifying... We thought the taxi sent us the wrong place when we first arrived. And the curtain is semi transparent. Which is not convenient for us to change clothes in the room. The washroom door cant be locked. Mayb this is part of the design though. Overall, we liked this guest house

Delhi
Reviewed December 30, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

5 May 2015
Thank you, i'm very glad you enjoyed my guest managers and maintenance people work in Hong Kong and my clean, comfortable and spacious apartment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing