“Decent coffee”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Reviewed October 30, 2015

Came here for coffee and some breakfast with a colleague whilst on a recent visit to Hong Kong. The coffee was pretty decent, and served in a large cup (I opted for the cappuccino). The breakfast burger was really tasty, and perfect after having had a few too many drinks the night before. Worth a visit when you're in the vicinity of ICC.

Reviewed April 17, 2015

The Gelato and Danish Taost is a must try. It is a bit of a wait 15 mins but well worth the wait.

TIP: Danish Toast and Burgers

Store Close at 8pm

Reviewed April 17, 2015

I stayed at the W Hotel or 4 days can enjoyed visiting Holly Brown for breakfast and coffee. The breakfast are as good as we get back home - Australian and price was not expensive. No service charge was a welcome.

Free wifi. The coffee is fantastic. Seriously it is the best in HK.

Only complain is that I wish they bring out the coffees to the customer.

Reviewed April 15, 2015

The staffs are friendly and even though the store was busy, I was served quickly and coffee ready within 2 mins.

We tried also the burgers. It is good as any we tried in HK and good thing no service charge.

Reviewed January 16, 2015

My family went to sky100 but as I have fear for height,I waited at the café Holly Brown downstairs.Staff great,very helpful and patient to explain the different kind of coffee to me.The geleto was fresh and tasty also.