“Eat fast rush rush rush”

Daikiya Japanese Restaurant (Tsim Sha Tsui Shop)
Ranked #167 of 10,389 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was sure we were allowed 2 hours to eat all we can buffet but the manager on that Saturday rushed us out before that. It was very busy and everything was a blurry. The food was good 7/10 but other than that they don't do niceties or service with a smile just a quick rushed service which leads to anxiety and indigestion. But that's Hong Kong I suppose

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You come out of an elevator and you find yourself in the middle of a huge mass of people waiting to sit at a table a few meters from the elevator door. Dirty local with a very poor furniture where there is a lot of people sitting all in a row with very little space between a table and another. It is evident that people go there to fill their stomachs until they burst with mediocre quality food. The service is bad, especially with no local people. Finally, the price is not so cheap. Either you eat very much or better go elsewhere.

1  Thank mama_9999_italia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In this restaurant "all you can eat" you fill in sheets with pictures of the food you intend to order. The waiter picks up these slips, real orders, and brings what is required. For some strange reason they did not like me and so they brought the first dish (so that I could not leave) then for over an hour they continued to lose my orders. They started to speak a very brocken English and the only thing they showed me was the fixed price bill, after I ate only the first order of four prawns. Either you are sure to be nice or I advise you not to try this experience

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Some HK residents took me to enjoy such a joyful food experience at this Japanese seafood and sushi restaurant serving both "a la carte" or "all you can eat" menu (2 hour time limit). To be honest I liked everything I tasted : raw, cooked, fried fish and seafood. Great choice, fast service ... fantastic taste and freshness of the ingredients. I would underline the extremely competitive price/quality ratio. I will definitely come back here to have another wonderful dinner next time I travel to Hong Kong. Anyway I was told that it is not so easy to book a table because the place is always packed !

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Located at the 5th floor of the Manson House, this is a Japanese seafood and sushi restaurant serving "A la Carte" or "All you can eat" menu. Food taste really good but unfortunately we had unfriendly Service (maybe we've just been unlucky..). At the end it's been a good choice and I can suggest this place.
As usual this review is based on food quality, staff attitude, value for money and atmosphere.