“Be careful what you order!”
Review of The Flying Pan

The Flying Pan
Ranked #292 of 11,578 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Comforting American classics like waffles, French toast and a full English breakfast round the clock. I went twice and on the first occasion ordered the ‘Eggs Sardou’ HK$78 (£8) with hollandaise, artichoke, tomato and spinach. The hollandaise was strange tasting and the spinach and side salad were unappetising and didn’t taste fresh at all. Convinced into giving it another go by my brother, on the second visit, I tried the French toast which was good. The butter was more like margarine but otherwise was a tasty breakfast. My brother’s full English was apparently very good. So overall, a good breakfast option if you order carefully!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was blown away by this. The eggs Benedict was delicious. 2 sides and a drink as part of the deal. Huge menu pretty much any combination of egg dishes.

Coffee was average.

Service excellent. Gets very busy with mainly foreigners. Not many locals go here

One of the best

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came for late breakfast. Very impressed by the affordable prices and free flow tea and coffee (probably whats gotten reviewers excited most).

Breakfast quite nice and good atmosphere. Nothing to complain about, it’s good value.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Just what I need. Eggs all day, every day! Even free flow of coffee!! They read my mind! What a perfect concept!!! Absolutely in love with this place casual and simply perfect

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I was expecting a bit more from this place.

My eggs Benedict was ok but nothing special. The side of fruit didn’t look that fresh and the ‘medium’ orange juice was a very small glass. Busy when I visited lunchtime on Sunday. Service was ok but not the place to go if your in a rush. American diner feel inside.