“Stopping by”

Add it.
Mody's Grill & Bar
Ranked #3,407 of 10,389 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to stop by and have a couple of beer or mineral water that’s a great pitstop. The service was ok

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I drifted into this establishment after walking for what seemed like hours. I was ready for a drink, so took a seat along the wall, and ordered a cider while inspecting my recently acquired shopping.

I was pleasantly surprised at the policy of two-for-the-price of one during some hours, so had a few more.

The clientele seems quite eclectic, ranging from families from mainland China, to irate London businessmen busy insulting their Oriental partners. After a few libations the shouting from the latter party got on my nerves, so I left.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

This is a cute bar located on Mody Street's area that serves as a hotel, tour group haven. We actually sat at the bar which is on the street. It was kind of cool sitting on the sidewalk while at a bar. The bartender was nice, drinks were fairly cheap, and the place even has entertainment. If I lived near here, I would be a regular at Mody's Grill and Bar

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

A small friendly bar that attracts a mixed crowd. They have a good range of drinks and although we didnt eat the food menu looked interesting.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Good food, and lovely music! You can even sing along if time and company permit. Small and cosy ambiance!