“Stopping by”
Review of Mody's Grill & Bar

Mody's Grill & Bar
Ranked #3,192 of 11,994 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If you want to stop by and have a couple of beer or mineral water that’s a great pitstop. The service was ok

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed December 4, 2016

I drifted into this establishment after walking for what seemed like hours. I was ready for a drink, so took a seat along the wall, and ordered a cider while inspecting my recently acquired shopping.

I was pleasantly surprised at the policy of two-for-the-price of one during some hours, so had a few more.

The clientele seems quite eclectic, ranging from families from mainland China, to irate London businessmen busy insulting their Oriental partners. After a few libations the shouting from the latter party got on my nerves, so I left.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 10, 2016

This is a cute bar located on Mody Street's area that serves as a hotel, tour group haven. We actually sat at the bar which is on the street. It was kind of cool sitting on the sidewalk while at a bar. The bartender was nice, drinks were fairly cheap, and the place even has entertainment. If I lived near here, I would be a regular at Mody's Grill and Bar

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

A small friendly bar that attracts a mixed crowd. They have a good range of drinks and although we didnt eat the food menu looked interesting.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Good food, and lovely music! You can even sing along if time and company permit. Small and cosy ambiance!

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Mody's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!