“This is a good‘un”

Ranked #47 of 487 Coffee & Tea in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Sai Kung
Neighbourhood: Sai Kung
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

In a great spot in the old town this place is excellent. Very (very) good coffee a small but tasty menu with the occasional specials thrown in along with some tasty sweet treats that look homemade. Great spot for breakfast, brunch, lunch and afternoon tea. We’ve done them all! Expats use to the coffee culture back in Australia won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Walked past here and decided to give it a try - so glad that we did! Great menu full of healthy choices and sooo delicious! Lovely atmosphere and fantastic service. Will definitely be visiting again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2017

My boyfriend and I were exploring Sai Kung and loved the look of this coffee shop , it has a real surfers/ beach feel. The boards outside with the menus in English and great array of choice meant we went in without hesitation . How glad I am that we did, as the food we had was amazing . Seriously how did i get excited over a chicken and avocado ciabatta, but the roasted chicken had so much flavour !. My boyfriend had the beef kofta that he devoured with a chili kick. The staff were so lovely and helped us navigate to the beach. The raw deserts were home made and they looked like they could easily have been from a high end patisserie. Great ethic and great food.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

If you wanna spend a chill weekend, that would the great place to be. A small and cozy café. If I got time I would like to order some more coffee and finish my book. I love the environment and atmosphere!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across this place when walking through the Sai Kung town. I had a flat white and smashed avocado on toast and both were excellent. It feels like an Australian or New Zealand style cafe. Service was friendly and I recommend you check it out.

Date of visit: August 2017