I moved here from the Ibis North Point as it was full and I couldn't extend my stay. This hotel was twice the price and I expected it to be at least as good as the Ibis but it was very disappointing.
The location is good, but that's about it.
The room was tiny, I only had a rucksack and it pretty much filled the floorspace. The water in the shower was terrible, it took ages to heat up and then would go freezing cold suddenly and I'd have to wait for it to heat up again. The wifi was mediocre. The tv was incredibly slow to respond when using the remote. The staff were just plain miserable. There was one lady on the front desk that actually responded when I said 'good morning' or 'hello'. The others just ignored me, giving me surly looks, which I found pretty shocking for receptionists. The cleaner downstairs was friendly, maybe she should swap roles with one of them.
Overall an expensive and disappointing stay, maybe I wouldn't be as harsh if I hadn't already stayed somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong