Developed by the Pakubuwono Group, this is their first venture into full service apartments (rather than purely residential properties).
Property had opened for just over a month when I moved in so everything was brand new. Staff were all fantastic and friendly, always welcoming with a warm smile.
However, there are a few cons:
- Location wise, this is based in South Jakarta (close to Pondok Indah shopping mall - 10min walk). There's not much around apart from this apart from a few convenient stores on the main road.
- Being new, there weren't many other guests occupying the place so pretty soulless, however, if you want peace an quiet this is a great place.
Internet: this was an ongoing issue (slow and having to reconnect each time my device went into sleep mode - would not reconnect automatically)
- Excellent staff
- Good gym and indoor swimming pool
- Laundry done free once a week (there's also free washing machine and dryers on the 3rd floor)
- Room with kitchen(ette) was a decent size - had everything bar a grill/oven
Only real negative for me was the distance from anywhere significant/from the office.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking