All reviews pondok indah mall cooking utensils south jakarta swimming pool unit internet gym business
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Such a great service and warm welcome from Dwijaya House. Just one night is not enough for our family. The staff, situation, room and pool.. We stay in 1 bed room with mini kitchen and very clean... Awesome dwijaya.. Really sure will comeback to this place again...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Dadang S, Manajer Umum at Dwijaya House of Pakubuwono, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear 408andhikaw,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review with 5/5s of our property on TripAdvisor.

At Dwijaya House of Pakubuwono, it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at Dwijaya House of Pakubuwono.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

I stayed at Dwijaya House of Pakubuwono recently with my girlfriend. I'm very happy with the quality of my stay - the internet was fast and stable enough for me, the room was modern and clean, the shower was hot, the AC was working, the staff was attentive, the neighbourhood is quiet and the location is just 10 minutes walk away from the facilities at Pondok Indah mall. The only minor thing I noticed is that the ventilation system in de central area where the indoor pool is located is very noisy during the day. I didn't use the gym or the swimming pool.

Stayed: May 2018
Dadang S, Manajer Umum at Dwijaya House of Pakubuwono, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Rob S,

I have taken note of the minor thing you had experienced regarding our ventilation system which we attached on the roof areas, since we used temperred glasses for the roof or we called skylight and to reduce the hot temperature then we used some fan to reduce it but we using timer, the fan will be on from 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered.

Kindly informed us, for your next visit, then we will assign you in room with facing to the city which is far from the Pool area and Fan.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this modern, private and warm apartment-hotel with my family. The location is very convenient as it is adjacent to few major shopping malls, food and entertainment hubs. The unit size is definitely comfortable as we could spend quality time in one spot.

What I love most was the swimming pool and its fresh cozy blissful feeling. You can definitely practice your strokes but have a relaxed time by the pool.

In my point of view, a short stay while having business in southern part of this town, this could be a perfect option.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Dadang S, Manajer Umum at Dwijaya House of Pakubuwono, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear DragonLion,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review of our property on TripAdvisor.

It is a real pleasure to know that you have a wonderful staying & we have been able to fulfill your requirement. I am happy to read that our hotel’s strategic location which is adjacent to a few major shopping malls and its restaurants and others have bennefited you.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Me and my friends stayed here for New Year's Eve. Location is pretty good since it's only a walking distance to PIM. Staff are incredibly friendly and they call you by name.

We booked the 2 bedrooms one (can accommodate at least 4 persons) but the breakfast voucher is only for 2 persons. I know Dwijaya house is not a hotel-hotel, but breakfast could be improved.

Cooking utensils are very useful, but unfortunately they didn't provide soap to clean the dirty utensils. The indoor swimming pool is pretty nice too but it's lack of air circulation so it can be humid when it's raining.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Dadang S, Resident Manager at Dwijaya House of Pakubuwono, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Brenda,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review of our property on Tripadvisor

It is a real pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay and we have been overall able to exceed your expectation.

Regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Dwijaya House of Pakubuwono for 2 nights.

Dwijaya and their staff went beyond our expectations, the hotel is unique and every part thought out very well.

The location is in a residential area which is very good if you want a quite atmosphere

Thank you for having us!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple