“My favourite lunch”

Shaburi Shabu Shabu Grand Indonesia
Ranked #281 of 8,880 Restaurants in Jakarta
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

They have the collagen base soup, then you can choose the kind of beef. They placed alot of vege, fried foods, ice cream and drinks.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Went here when it's lunch time and it's really full, got into waiting list no. 5, waiting for at least 30 minutes before our turn. We order shabu-shabu and I'm loving the original soup. Rather than the meat, I actually thought the fish is more fresh n it taste sweet, n the vegetables n mushrooms are really fresh, it makes me want to take it more n more n more couple of times, lol Nice service thought it's a little bit bummer since we've been given only 90 minutes to eat there. Well, maybe because it's lunch time. A little bit pricey IF you choose to eat here when your check hasn't come out yet (if you know what I mean, lol). Overall, it's nice..!!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Shaburi restaurant is Delicious for Japanese food, there is so many choise of food because Serve by Buffet all you can eat....the price is worthed with the food...

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I love shabu shabu which is probably the reason why I look for a shabu shabu place where ever I go.

This place the quality of the meat is very nice and the buffet has variety as well. The servers are quite busy because this place is so full but you can order as many meat as you want at a time so it isn't a big problem.

The variety of sauce here is vast as well. This place offers so much at a what I think is a good price.

If you have time, most defiantly visit here. They have many locations in Jakarta so it is worth a go!!

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Shaburi is always good when you are in high hungry level. Been to several Shaburi chain such : PIM2, Senayan City, Kota Kasablanka, and Grand Indonesia, and all are excellent. Large variety of Veggies, meats, fries, drinks, and it cost IDR 200 - 300K/person. Really good for group lunch/dinner.

Ps: Now they provide Cheese soup :)