“Excellent Dim Sum”
Review of Li Feng

Li Feng
Ranked #55 of 8,670 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$10 - US$41
Description: Enjoy exquisite culinary delicacies beautifully presented with a surprising modern twist at Li Feng. Helmed by a talented culinary team, the tempting menu presents a scrumptious blend of traditional Cantonese dishes offered alongside creative contemporary renditions of classic favourites. With interiors inspired by the history of the spices trade between China and the old Jakarta, Batavia, the restaurant offers three elegant and distinctive private dining rooms, all ideally suited to intimate gatherings and private celebrations
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Finally came here for brunch. We tried few times to dine here..... it seems always busy. Even when I made reservation, they ask me if I want to seat the 1st seating (11am to 1pm) or 2nd seating (1pm to 3pm).

I have to say the dim sum are just extraordinary. The detail on each dim sum is just amazing. Even the regular Shiu Mai was topped with scallops.

We also tried the Cantonese mixed bbq platters. Pork chasiew are disaster. I can only tasted sweet and nothing else. The roast duck were so dry..... some parts you can hardly chew on it. The roast pork belly were excellent.

The pork spare ribs is excellent. The crispy fried noodles with seafood..... the prawns tasted funny. Definitely not fresh.

I really like the details they put. Even the Ti Guan Yin that they served are so fragrant. If I'm not mistaken, the fragrance came from the spring harvested tea.

Definitely coming back for dim sum. As for the ala carte menu, I wish the chef should pay more attention to the details.

MOJKT, Director of Food and Beverage at Li Feng, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear Polar773,

Thank you very much for your review and your time.

I am full of joy to read that you had an amazing experience in Li Feng and thank you for the praise on our Dim Sum.

Chef Roy and his team are delighted to hear about your feedback about the Dim Sum and he is retraining his team on the BBQ items and the chasiew pork. The a la carte menu is very important to him and he takes your feedback very serious.

Feedback such as yours is very important to us to ensure we can improve and get better.

Please do let me know if I can assist you with anything in the future and contact me directly on mhamedl@mohg.com.

Wishing you a wonderful day,
Melanie Hamedl

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Hands down, best xiao long baos, har gao, and turnip cake I've ever tried. The main dish, sauteed beef Szechuan pepper & chilli and chilli chicken with peppercorn were also very very good! The beef just melted in your mouth. Service was also flawless, I had a great time throwing an engagement party last weekend here!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time,Try chinesse restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta in Li feng Restaurant.
Compering with Jia Sh*ngrila hotel ,for our food and service
Because looking review at Zomato and Tripadvisor is Excellent new Restaurant at MO jakarta and My friend Offering for Try our Restaurant.
But I'm very sad,I come without reservasition with my daughter we don't have a table,full booking at restaurant
The Hostess(Julia) offering to Lunch at Lyon Restaurant for beside Restaurant And Mr.Andri welcoming set up Table french to Chinesse Assit Me with extra smile,Handsome waiter with Good attitude and Red uniform
He also appoliges for not comportable Full table at sunday. I know her so much because I was already read review is Excellent service before coming.
And the review is True, he is realy Hellpul for choise the menu ,Cherfull person and Be good Manager at coming
For Food is yummi Swan dumpling, Foie gras Fried rice, Catonesse Bbq plater etc for score 90/100
Service 1000/100

Reviewed March 11, 2018

We very appreciate our diner in this beautiful place....every plate was excellent..in particular, the steam duck (speciality of Li Feng) and the strawberry cakes....

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

The luxurious interior is well matched with the high quality Chinese cuisine with beautiful presentation. I vote it to be one of the best Chinese fine dining restaurant in Jakarta. The Peking duck is excellent and the black mantao with black pepper duck meat filling is a must! Love the Lasvit chandeliers!

Been to Li Feng? Share your experiences!