All reviews living room top floor nice breakfast choose this hotel hotel location nice stay grand indonesia swimming pool apartment suasana penthouse toilet cleanliness business comfort gym varieties
Reviewed May 31, 2018

When I came here, we choose the Family Room, with 2 bed room inside.

The room was an old style room, with an old furniture...

The room was quite clean and nice!

The parking lot a little bit to narrow for a big car.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Aston_Kuningan, General Manager at Aston at Kuningan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear JimmyYoe,

Thank you for your valuable review.
We will note your review and I believe it is useful for future improvements. Apart from that, I appreciate your praise about the cleanliness of the room, thank you.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

This was the second time I wrote a review on this hotel, and it was WORST. Our first disappointment was during breakfast. As usual when we entered the breakfast area, the attendance asked what room we were and we gave our room number. Then I went to the restroom and they saw going out as the restroom was right in front their eyes. But, when I came back, the lady asked my room number again. WHAT? WAS THAT A JOKE? I felt INSULTED for such a mediocre breakfast. She thought I was an illegal person sneaking in to have free breakfast. Please ... We were not just any guest; we were staying in two-bedroom suite!

Our second disappointment was when my wife went out to drop our daughter off at the exam site nearby early in the morning, around 6 am. The attendance at the lobby asked if we were checked out. WHAT? It was very embarassing, it was like we wanted to run away. As frequent travellers, we knew that when we would like to check out, we would notify the reception to settle the bill, not being asked casually like that!

It was very unfortunate that these two incidents made other service efforts rather meaningless. In addition, the room amenities looked old and hence needed refurbishments. The internet connection was also slow and on-off.

To conclude, I STRONGLY SUGGEST THE READERS NOT TO CHOOSE THIS HOTEL FOR YOUR FUTURE ACCOMMODATION IN JAKARTA.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Aston_Kuningan, General Manager at Aston at Kuningan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear BWS66,

Warmest Greetings from Aston at Kuningan Suites!

I would like to express our sincerest gratitude for choosing Aston at Kuningan Suites.

I do apologize that our service did not meet your expectations, however, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your valuable comments.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay, and I will take your comments and suggestions seriously.

Please note that our service is not supposed to be as you describe and we have taken several actions to ensure that the service is equivalent to all our valued guests.

We hope to be able to host you again in the near future and should you need further assistance please let us know.

Mostly we want to make sure that our guest are leaving our property with a positive experience.

Have a very pleasant day!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there w 3 friends. My second stay. They upgraded us to the penthouse at rooftop... it was a wow moment. Penthouse was beautiful. Big since its hardly used we were rather skeptical and sure enough.. we find the floor dusty.. not mopped clean enough. Penthouse was very big.. hence we felt not well upkeep ... water pressurr waant string and when we checked in.. toiletries are not relleshed. Towels not in.. but staff were very attentive.
Similar to my last review... staff quality is A++.
Facility is quite dated.
I think they have improved the bteakfast buffet spread and redecorated the restaurant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

It was really nice to have a suite. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Ample common space as well. Central location and the front desk was friendly and helpful. Some major construction going on nearby at night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Aston_Kuningan, General Manager at Aston at Kuningan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear arthurjunior,

Thank you for your positive reviews.
I'm glad that you're happy with the condition of our hotel room, its location, and also the service of our front desk staff. I will convey your positive reviews to our staff at the front desk, and for sure this will motivate them to provide the best service to all of our guests.
We are looking forward to serving you back at Aston at Kuningan Suites in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed in apartment room with 2 bedrooms for 2 nites. Room was nice, comfort, and spacious. Bed quality was amazing. An outdoor swimming pool at the 09th floor is pretty good.. i highly recommend this hotel and for sure will come back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family