“New Year Holiday”

Tanjung Pasir Resort
Ranked #4,158 of 8,853 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Description: The best way to look into this place is to look at its facebook profile under Tanjung Pasir Resort. It is a newly opened fishing, restaurant, soon resort to be about 30 mins away from Jakarta, Indonesia airport. Its a great place for families on weekends. They have 3 kilos baramundi to fish straight from an areal of about 40 hectares. 3 decent restaurants serving indonesian seafood. In the process of opening a new restaurant just by the beach. Please look at the facebook profile shud b self explanatory. thanks.
Reviewed January 4, 2017

The place is quiet and green, eventhough on side of beach. If you want to visit just car allowed, motorcycle forbid but you will be picked up by they staff. Staff is good manner and have faciliy are swimming pool for kids and adult, basket ball hall, seven guest room and fishing spot.

Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

I arrived here with my friend in a cycling trip from jakarta. The plan was to have a breakfast in this hotel. I was surprised that when I arrived, the security guard stopped me at the gate and asked me not to go in. I asked why, he said 2 wheeled vehicle cannot go in, it is the rule here, and I asked the manager to come. The manager said the same thing and asked me to leave very rudely, i told him that the bikes are above 60 million Idr bikes, so we have to bring them in, he rudely asked us to go. I have stayed at thia hotel for few times and very surprised being treated this way.

9  Thank luk l
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

Been here when I was a kid but no memory remains after.
Nothing else to do on Eid Mubarak holiday so we thought having a visit to this nearest beach of our hometown would give us a new experience.
So we drove there... took about more than an hour from Southern Tangerang. The road before Soekarno Hatta International Airport was quite smooth. But after that the road got narrower with so many motorcylist.
It might be because it was a public holiday so the beach was full of visitors. The sands are black with rubbishs everywhere. We had to pay Rp 20.000 for car parking and Rp 5.000 for entrance ticket per person.
It turned out that beach was for boat transfer to the thousand islands.
Not much to see... not want coming back again. I just found out that is why I did not have memory remains since my last visit when I was a kid.

Reviewed July 20, 2015 via mobile

Nice family holiday. Clean and neat . Food under rated...hospitality fine. Quite place for relaxing. Short trip from jakarta.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

A long journey away from the hustle and bustle of Jakarta, but worth the quiet experience if that's what you're looking for. The resort rooms are equipped with the usual hot water, A/C, comfy soft beds, but there are only seven rooms for rent and no laundry service. Nice pool among the greenery and sprawling grounds for long walks, but beware of the many ponds as you may fall into one especially during the dark nights. There is no usable beach at the resort as it is too polluted. Keep you room doors closed or you will welcome a host of starving Mosquitos.We armed ourselves with bug spray to fog the rooms before we slept. Free local breakfast with the room stay and you can find a full menu of seafood at the restaurant in the middle of the pond.

4  Thank DiverDanWee