All reviews sky garden kuningan area nice room kota kasablanka breakfast buffet menu walking distance ideal location nice hotel top floor wifi speed mini mart complete amenities cheap price local food business center comfy bed business trip
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Please upgrade your WiFi capabilities and shower heads (as the pressure varied). Aside from that, great location and great service. I would definitely stay here again but not for families, or couples on a romantic holiday. It's also walking distance to shops, main commercial areas, and easily accessible with Grab Bike.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Mr. Mabdulla2018,
Thank you for your comments about Hotel Rasuna Icon, Jakarta.
We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to make the necessary changes in the service we provide.

Thank you again for taking the time to share about your recent experience at the hotel and we truly hope you will have better travel experiences in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Quite good for a low budget business travellers who like to visit south Central Business District in Jakarta. Professional reception. Small parking. In general positive experience. Next time I shall use again.

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Mr.Robert M,
Thank you for staying at Rasuna Icon Hotel and good feedback for us,we are looking forward for your next stay.

Your sincerely

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

I came to Australia on Monday 19 of february 2018, i had booking from Australia for bnb apartment service, written i get there I'm so disappointed so i get pout straight away and emergency stay at high class hotel. Off course i can not for long stay outs to expensive, so i booking again to this hotel. So this hotel is my 3rd place to stay, and I'm disappointed again. The location its so noisy. The room so dirty. I could not understand if the other guest can sleep with noisy pray 5x a day, it's not only one mosque but i think it's about 4 mosque surrounding. I ask for refund i lay down, but they said can not ( I'm booking for 6 days and i already lost from my bnb ( the owner not responding my email) and now in this hotel same situation not refundable. So what do you think? I'm tired to move to the other hotel again. I visit to indo its only until Sunday and i don't have a good memories at all. So if you want have enjoyable relaxing in the medium price hotel, don't ever try to think for stay in this hotel, unless if you ok with the pray sound surrounding. Ooh I'm written this review, actually I'm still in this hotel on the first day. I have to keep stay here because i don't want loose my money. Just let you know I'm so mad, i already felt like a zombies. I NEED SLEEP.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Dear Mrs.Esterita R,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel!
Your kind comments will be shared with all the team members.
We are sorry for the disturbance caused by the mosques near to us. Your concerns on the soundproof facilities are duly noted and please rest assured that the engineering team will look into details for improvement.
Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we sincerely look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

Good room but small in size
could have larger room.The surrounding area is good just 10 min walk to mall and easy cab availibility.The facilities in the room is fine everthing works well.The bed is comfortable and the ambience of the room is also good

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Dear Mr.Nikunj S,
Thank you for your nice comments about our location and our room.

I am happy to know that we have met your requirements in regards to room accommodation. Thank you for your compliments for our staff. I am sure they will be delighted reading this. We hope that you will be back to visit us again.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

i stayed 2nights at this hotel. the room that i stayed has nice view, clean room, minimum amenitys. staffs are kindly. restaurant located roof top is good and not expensive and you can drink some world beers.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Ms.Boni850,
Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel.