2,383 results
All reviews collage restaurant pop art yoga mat modern art zen garden the executive lounge shopping mall art pieces rain shower taman anggrek mall huge mall shower room modern hotel coffee machine pullman jakarta platinum member welcome drink
Reviewed July 14, 2018

I really liked the Pullman, even having heightened expectations from having stayed at other Pullman hotels in Asia. It is luxury without the price.

the location is excellent -- close to the airport (relatively), just 25 minutes drive with light traffic. Second, it is next to a mall with a variety of services include a big supermarket, and also next to rows of small shops.

The gym equipment is good, though there is only one weight stack, so if someone is using it, you're out of luck. there are three treadmills, two ellipticals and two bikes. For some reason, the touch screens on all of these basically didn't respond once started. the pool is nice -- dark stone, clean not-overchlorinated water, and long enough for laps. The icing on top is that the massage service is super cheap for a five star hotel -- just 20 euros or so, for a one hour massage. Of course, you could go outside of the hotel to a small shop and pay half that, but you can't beat the hotel spa for convenience.

The breakfast is good -- a wide variety of everything -- as is the food in room service.
Everything works in this hotel, and the room is also designed to be spacious, open and ergonomic. If i come back to Jakarta, i'd be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pamarx200
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear pamarx200,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Jakarta Central Park as your preferred destination while in Jakarta and providing us with this detailed feedback.

It is truly a great pleasure to read how you enjoyed your room and gym facilities. Our goal is for our guests to leave our hotel happier than when they arrived, and it would appear we achieved it during your stay.

I have noted your comment of the gym equipment touch screen did not respond and I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you may have encountered.
At Pullman Jakarta Central Park, it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Our family had a wonderful stay at Pullman Jakarta Central Park while visiting friends in Jakarta. The Executive Suite was plush and spacious, and perfect for a small family - or for anyone wanting a little 'extra' during their stay. Access to the executive lounge was an added bonus.
Service was outstanding with all staff members from the restaurant to the concierge to the spa always greeting us with a smile, and being ready to attend to our needs.
We dined in the hotel restaurant for breakfasts, lunch and dinner, and there is a diverse but more importantly, a quality range of foods available. Their Indian/Middle Eastern food was a surprising delight, and we were guilty of overeating at most meals! The staff were also genuine in their assistance with our requests. Room service was timely and also well-received.
We took the time to enjoy some spa treatments as well, and particularly enjoyed their massages.
Lastly, Central Park mall is well located beside a number of malls/restaurants/attractions, and has a lot of things to keep the family entertained - shopping, aquarium, arcades, kids playgrounds and we had a blast over our long weekend visit.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to other visitors - families, couples or singles.

Room Tip: Executive Suite is worth the extra cost!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kiwimeerkat,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor and encouraging other readers to experience at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Your review has delighted the whole team of Pullman Jakarta Central Park!
We are the one who thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we already look forward for your next visit.

I am also glad to read that you have been impressed by the level of service from our Team at Concierge, Restaurant, and Spa. We’re thrilled to know how much you enjoyed the dining experience in Collage and In-Room service. I will share your kind message with them, which I believe will add to their motivation to serve our guests even better and eagerly strive for excellence.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Had a graduation event at Pullman Hotel and we were not let down from the beginning til the end! Great ambience, delicious foods, attentive and knowledgeable staffs!
Special thanks to Michael Maramis, the warm and friendly personnel, who was very responsive and was able to handle everything perfectly!
Everyone was really comfortable and satisfied by the successful event!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Karina L,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Jakarta Central Park and for taking the time post a review about your Graduation event with us.

Your review is delightful to read and I would like to thank you for your kind words.

I am glad to read that you have been impressed by the level of service from our Team, especially Michael. I will share your kind message with him, which I believe will add to his motivation to serve our guests even better and eagerly strive for excellence.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

booked a suit at this pullman central park, it said that children eat free at the club lounge.. but when we came there.. there’s rule that children under 12 can’t enter the lounge so they offer me to bring container so i can take away food there for my children.. but when i bring two small containers (since i have two children) one of your staff rudely tell me that i can only bring 1 container.. and no one told me about it before.. we didn’t even come back to the lounge again after that.. the room itself is realy outdated and can’t even compare to other 5 star hotel.. old and small.. the housekeeping didn’t tidy our room until 4pm even i already ask them to clean it.. worst accor hotel experience ever.. won’t ever come back here..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Fery T,

Thank you for being part of Accor Plus members and sharing your thoughts & experience on your recent stay with us.

We have taken careful notes of your feedback regarding Children Policy issue. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you may have encountered because of this policy, and thank you for your kind understanding. Though the Executive Lounge benefits is only available for adult guest, we are allowing guest to bring the High Tea / Evening Cocktails sweet and savory items to the room for children by using one (1) plate from the Lounge, this is related with the standardize hygiene applicable in the Hotel. We are hopeful you could understand this situation.

It is also come to my attention regarding your feedback for the service level given by our associates at the Lounge; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. This was a highly unusual situation where I’m very sure that this lapse in term of our service quality does not correspond to our standard. Please rest assured that we have immediately evaluated the elements of your concern with our Department Heads for immediate improvement.

I have also noted your comment of the room size and condition which did not seem to fulfill your expectation. I wish to reassure you that refurbishment and upgrades have taken place continuously to ensure our guests are provided with the maximum level of comfort.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd review of this hotel. They really have nothing for me to picked on and they are just great. Employee play an important role to every organisation and they have one(s) of the best in the industry. Special thanks to Andreas, Giesela and Cindy. Always make my stay feel like home.

Keep up the good work folks.....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Henry L

Dear Henry L,

Thank you for your continuous support of our hotel and for choosing Pullman Jakarta Central Park as your preferred hotel in Jakarta.

We are overwhelmed with your positive feedback and very pleased that you feel welcome with hospitality given by our colleagues during your stay, especially Andreas, Gisela, and Cindy. I will share your kind message with them, which I believe will add to their motivation to serve our guests even better and eagerly strive for excellence.