“Authentic Japanese Food in Jakarta Business District”

The Japanese @ Sari Pacific Jakarta
Ranked #298 of 8,890 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Authentic Japanese food. Order any gozen and you get to choose your appetizer, between sashimi and tempura. On the main course tray, you will find a finely steamed egg custard. You will be served with fruits after your main course. Very pleasant dining experience.

Thank Jacelynn Bernic... P
Fajar S, General Manager at The Japanese @ Sari Pacific Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thank you for sharing the review following your visit. We are glad to receive such positive feedback. We will share your feedback with the team.

Look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Conveniently located inside my hotel, I enjoyed a meal here with colleagues. A wide range of Japanese foods were available, but it was surprising that there was no Japanese beer.

Fajar S, General Manager at The Japanese @ Sari Pacific Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit to The Japanese @ Sari Pacific - Jakarta.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience in regard to the food variety and quality. Hence, we have taken the opportunity and shared your comments to the teams.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we do look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

orderer Maguro Toro, i asked the young chef on the sushi bar counter if the stock of Toro is new and good. With confidence he said Good and Best.

I ordered tester 3 pieces and when they are arrived at the table, it was one of the worst Toro i ever tasted. When i asked to see the portion, it was shown that it is no longer fresh and best cut.

I am ecpecting this type of premium japanese restaurant to up their service and honesty through their staff especially the chefs

I ordered grill saba... and you will be the judges...( see pic )

the rest of the foods tastes like a fast food japanese take away.

will be my last visit until new menu n improvements

Fajar S, General Manager at The Japanese @ Sari Pacific Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

In reference to your experience at The Japanese @ Sari Pacific Jakarta, I would like offer you my sincerest apology on behalf of myself and my team. I am also pleased to advise you that we have checked into your feedback on the points you have raised and we have now reviewed and ensure this does not happen again.

I would like to finish by thanking you for bringing this issue to my attention, please be assured it is in our interest as a team to give our guests excellent service and to ensure we are creating loyal guests.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner and was impressed with the teppanyaki cooking. Good service, excellent fresh and yummy food with the proper cooking done by the chef Rudi.Worth future visits and will rate this 8.5 out of 10 on overall experience .......

Fajar S, General Manager at The Japanese @ Sari Pacific Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear Ram H,

Look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Where else would you have great Japanese food beside in a Japanese hotel chain?

I have to be honest, I don't have much to expect when I made my reservation at Keyaki. My wife made me.

My wife and I were the first ones inside as the staff were still preparing for the lunch buffet. Staffs are very friendly and informative.

I started with sukiyaki. My heart melts. I don't know what else to say.

I love the Tempura - freshly deep fried in front of you. Thanks to Chef Tony!

The restaurant also serve sushi, sashimi, robatayaki, and some teppan options.

I am looking forward for my next visit, one of the staff, Alycia convinced me and my wife to try their award-winning Teppanyaki set dinner.

Arigatto!

2  Thank jeffreyhs2406
Dean R, General Manager at The Japanese @ Sari Pacific Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Thank you for your recent visit to Keyaki Sari Pan Pacific - Jakarta.

We sincerely do appreciate your comments in regard to the food variety and quality, service standards extended, helpfulness and friendliness by our service teams which has been shared accordingly.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we do look forward to
welcoming you back again