See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2016

I liked this hotel - the rooms are really big and spacious and quite modern in decoration. It is a bit gloomy because my window looks on to another building so provided no natural light at all. The food in the hotel was pretty good and the staff really friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean but sometimes they left my window opened or unlocked after cleaning which I didn't like. They also changed the soap everyday which seemed like a big waste. There isn't much to do around but it was convenient for me with being close to my work. If you are looking for central location, I wouldn't stay here.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2015

We stayed in this hotel because of the walking distance to the ACG school. However, the easy walk did not compensate for the roaring nights.
The hotel is a bit gloomy with dark brown paneling and under-lighted, the latter also in the rooms. For sure, this is not a boutique hotel!!!
As the JL Warung Jati Barat is a main artery leading into Jakarta, the street is clogged with traffic, as everywhere. That is not the problem. The problem starts at night after 1.30am, when motorists think that the empty street is theirs and roar their Formula 1 fantasies. This continues till the imam starts chanting at 4.00 am. So, little sleep.

Room Tip: if you really want to stay here, see if there is a room at the backside
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2015

You get what you needed in this hotel. The location is awesome when you have businesses around Kemang or Simatupang area as you going against the traffic during rush hour. Clean and the food is excellent for the price. Staff is nice and helpful and willing to help if you having problem

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Henri_Azwar
Reviewed April 3, 2015

The location of the hotel was convenient for me as it was near to the business area where I had a meeting. Apart from that benefit the location is not very good from the point of view of attractions nearby. near to the Pejatan village mall and the bus station (walking distance).

The check-in and check-out was fast and efficient. The lady at the reception was fluent in English language and very cordial and other staff were also helpful in handling my luggage. A good way to welcome your guests.

I stayed in standard room. The size of room was big, enough space for a one-seater sofa, working desk and enough space to walk around. The bed was comfortable and sheets were clean. bathroom size is adequate with a shower box.
The only thing uncomfortable about the room was the lighting. The lighting in the room was dim - good for relaxing but not for working. I prefer a bright light source in the room which is good for working. There was not enough sunlight entering the room as well.

Free wi-fi Internet is available and the speed is good.

The restaurant is average and next to the lobby. the number of options for food are limited and very less for a vegetarian meal. The staff is helpful and they arrange for a vegetarian meal for me out of the menu.
Breakfast has limited options but the basics were available so worries.

I stayed for a night in this hotel so couldn't explore all the facilities of the hotel.

Considering the location of the hotel and convenience for travel for my meeting, I couldn't find a better place in vicinity. So, this would be a natural choice for me to stay during my next visit.

The room tariff seemed to be excessive for a budget hotel considering the room and amenities available at the hotel but it's location saved the cost for taxi and the travel time so it was worth it.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank YogeshKhanna
Reviewed November 29, 2014

The area isn't great but I was busy in a nearby commercial estate and this was the hotel in walking distance. Stayed 5 nights at the entry level room category. Small but good enough. Room was clean except for stains on the bed sheets which were more of an optical problem rather than a hygiene one, I believe. I was positively surprised by the breakfast. There was a small but sufficient choice of western and Indonesian dishes.The quality of food was very good,especially pasta and also pizza. Service and staff were attentive and nice. Also, a night was cancelled without charge after I had made a too long direct booking.At that price level in comparison to other hotels in town a really good choice.

• Stayed: November 2014