AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsintercontinental hotelrasa restaurantmid plazathe club loungebusiness tripevening cocktailslobby barmain restaurantpremier roomsized bedgreat businessexecutive floorbusiness districtmy colleagueexcellent hotellate checkbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Ayana for one night for business. Chose the accommodation over the other big international brands due to the proximity to customer site. Arrived at the hotel greeted by tastefully decorated hotel lobby and friendly and helpful staff. The service was consistency good during the stay - from check in, room service, booking taxi, breakfast.
During check out I left a pair of earrings in the room. Within hours I received an email from the hotel informing the lost and found and them offering to courier (at my cost) to me. Super Impressed by the efficient after stay service too.
Ayana Midplaza will be my top choice of accommodation in Jakarta.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AYANA Midplaza ... I, Guest Care at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Elizxie,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience at AYANA Midplaza, JAKARTA.

We are happy to learn that you had a great experience moment with us.We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you found our service and breakfast to your liking. We highly appreciate your compliments to our staff. As our valued guest, your review will be shared with the team to continue inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you and We are really looking forward to welcoming you back at AYANA Midplaza, JAKARTA.

Best Regards,
Guest Care.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed almost two weeks ago for a conference, it was my first time in Jakarta and I am really excited to be there. The hotel did not disappoint save a few...

I did not give a 5 stars because it's not really perfect, nearly. My favorite part of a house is the bathroom and whenever I stay in a hotel, bathroom amenities takes most of the score (and the buffet breakfast but the booking officer did not booked us with breakfast, well that's a different story), anyways, from reception to the room everything was superb, there's complimentary water so we are always hydrated. It is just the toiletries that they provided was good for one person, and didn't even provided a new set for the next day.

I would like to think probably we barged in when they were cleaning the room, but still they could still comeback and add on the toiletries right? Anyways, I love their batik robes, I love it so much I wanted to buy one, but the batik shop in Jakarta closes at 5PM and we didn't had time to go.

Nevertheless, I would still prefer to check-in Ayana Midplaza if ever I get another chance to go back. I have tried the food during conference and it was very good. The service of the waiter and waitresses also are good. I was surprised the hotel security did the safety procedures which is a bravo!!!

Thank you Ayana Midplaza for a nice stay, hoping to have another and try your buffet breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AYANA Midplaza ... I, Guest care at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear MrskrystelK

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor

We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay during your last meeting conference.

We are glad to learn that you found our service, food quality and room facilities to your liking.

We have noted your comment in regards the toiletries and will bring your comments to the attention of our team

We hope to welcome you back in the near future

Regards,
Guest Care

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I took my 5yo boy to spent a nite here. It was only me and him during the check in, the standby staff around the front desk took only seconds to offer me help and direct me directly to available counter. I presented my booking confirmation, id and credit card then the staff finish it very fast as well. The room was great, big tv, big bed, very clean. The bath room was also neat and clean. Amenities were very complete. I let my boy explored the room, jumped on the bed, enjoyed the wellcome fruit and cookies, drawing on notes on the working table. We both went swimming later that afternoon. Only 2 of us in the pool, the staff greet us nicely and had a lil chat with him before i joined my boy. We really enjoyed the pool, he was very happy too. We finish the swimming and return to the room for shower, at first i was a bit confuse on how to use the warm water but later turn out to be very easy. My wife catched us later in the evening for dinner. The room temperature was very easy to adjust as well, in addition to very comfort bed itt did not take long for us to fall asleep. We plan to have another round at the pool, but since it was raining i ended up filling the bathup with warm water for him to play. We enjoyed the room once againts before checking out. No problem with the checkout it was fast too, i infomed the staff my car lincence plate for free parking. However it took a while for it to effective as we need to wait around 15mnts at the parking gate as the parking gate staff not yet found my car's number on their system.

Overall it was a very great escape

Thx

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear dh4nie16

Thank you for your kind review on TripAdvisor

We are happy to read that you and your family had a satisfying getaway

We also glad that you had a chance to explore and enjoy our hotel facilities during your stay

We hope to welcome you and your family on your next weekend getaway

Regards,
Customer Care

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here a few times and love it. Good location, nice rooms, good food, and fantastic staff. Several staff members remembered me even though it had been months since my previous visit. Adi, the bartender in the basement bar is great at remembering names and drink preferences.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Melissa H

Thank you for your return stay and your kind review on TripAdvisor

We are happy to learn that you had a lovely stay with us and that you found our location, rooms, service, and food to your liking.

It is our aim to make feel our guest feeling taken care during your stay with us. We also appreciate your comment with towards our staff, Adi. We will surely pass your kind words to him and the hotel management, so his fine effort will be acknowledged

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at your next visit

Regards
Guest Care

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love traveling to a new hotels and try a new experience, i went to Ayana Jakarta which i heard its a new take over from Intercontinental to Ayana Hotel, i assumed from international to local 5 star will be a lot of different, but its really surprising me to find out now a local hotel its not like what i am thinking in term of services and foods. I went to one of the restaurant called Jimbaran Lounge, ordered some food. The service was very good, food taste was nice and i met one of the local leader there named Rajab which he say hi to every guest here including me it’s fantastic, thought only international can express that and he even said that he still remembered me when he was working in Bali... nice touch and experience really worthy and can compite to an international Hotels for all the assets there. I will come back and suggest to my colleagues for sure!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TaraaQueen
AYANA Midplaza ... I, Customer Care at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear TaraaQueen,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel,

We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It is our aim to serve our guests with a high levels of service.

We are also glad that you found JimBARan Lounge to your liking and that our team member, Mr Rajab has given you a memorable service. We will surely pass your kind words to him and the hotel management, so his fine effort will be acknowledge

We hope to welcome you back in near future

Regards