1,452 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesailendra restaurantblue martinisecurity checkmega kuninganwonderful hotelbusiness triproom servicemain restaurantbreakfast spreadrestaurant staffhome away from homefive star hotelcoffee shopbusiness hotelduty managerbusiness district
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Due to work I have stayed at hundreds of hotels throughout the world. Hilton's, Grand Hyatt's, Marriott's, St Regis, you name it. This JW Marriott is in many ways is the finest hotel I have ever stayed in. The hotel and its rooms are typical high quality Marriott. What makes this hotel special is the staff. From the front door, to the desk, to the buffet to the room staff ALL world class! They treat you like family. Somehow everybody knows your name and greats you by it. The breakfast buffet is delicious and fresh. If you want great service and I mean really great service I recommend the JW Marriott in Jakarta. Ms Risya Kanahaya will be happy to greet you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Hotel Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Tim H,

Thank you for taking time in writing a review for us. I am delighted to hear that your stay had been wonderful and our services had met your expectation.

Your valuable feedback had been shared directly with Risya and the team to continue motivates them in doing better at delivering superior customer services.

Me and my team will be looking forward to welcome you back again at the property. I will ensure that everything will be just as memorable on your next stay with us.

Vikas Malik
Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

It was my first stay with
JW Marriott in Jakarta. Mr. Wawan who stationed at the fitness center provided a very great service and direction while I worked out there the first time. Could not ask for more hospitality. Other staff around the hotel are also very friendly, which made this stay a great one.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director of Rooms at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear 524huimint,

Thank you for taking time in sharing a review with us. It is such a pleasure to know that you were enjoying your time at our hotel and our services had met your expectations.

Your positive comment had been shared with Wawan and the team who were also joining me in anticipating your next visit with us.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and I will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Chrestian Pesik
Director of Rooms

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Dear All
Had a pleasure to stay in this Hotel and am extremely delighted with the entire staff. The best part Ofcourse is the breakfast. Excellent spread. Moreover great service and extremely friendly people. My special thanks to Lukman; Yopi and Purba for making my stay more better!
Thanks you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, Director of Restaurant at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Vivek S,

We appreciate you taking time to share with us your experience at our hotel. Thank you for your positive and wonderful comments. I am delighted to learn that you have an enjoyable stay with us, especially at our Sailendra Restaurant.

I will continuously working with the team to ensure flawless service and to produce great experiences for our guests.

We do hope that you will choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Jakarta.

Kevin Abraham
Director of Restaurant

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We were glad to stay at JW Marriott Jakarta and occupying well appointed suite with an extra touch of welcome choco amenities :).

The hotel lobby is impressive - at the reception, Ms. Okta was super polite,fast and helpful, the check in process was done in no time. We also experienced the lounge on 29th floor, quite and spacious. The gentleman named Vincent in the lounge was friendly too.

Breakfast at Sailendra, food selection were varied! Had to order in Room dining at midnight, sop buntut and nasi goreng tasted soo good and it was worth what you pay for.

Free shuttle drop off service to (Lotte Mall?) made our day easy.

Lastly, special thanks to the rest of friendly staff, too bad we couldn't recall the name one by one. Would love to come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
JKTJW-GM, Hotel Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear wdyrchmn,

Thank you for taking your time in sharing your experience with us. It is such a pleasure to know that we were able to make your stay excellent and you were having a great time in JW Marriott Jakarta.

Me and my team will be looking forward to host you and your family again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Vikas Malik
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful room and facilities... And such a great service deliver by enjen (manager) and upik while we have brunch.. Making would coming back again soon. With a special treatment by hanny. And thanks to chef who made us an fantastic dishes..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
JKTJW-GM, Director of Restaurant at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Edi S,

Thank you for taking time in sharing a review with us. It is such a pleasure to know that you were enjoying your time at our restaurant and our services had met your expectations. Your positive comment had been shared with Enjen, Hanny and the team who were also joining me in anticipating your next visit with us.

Once again, thank you for your loyalty towards us and I will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Kevin Abraham