1,632 results
All reviews cinnamon restaurant the club lounge walk in closet chinese restaurant luxury hotel excellent hotel other hotels business trip grand indonesia rain shower rooms are spacious junior suite great room business hotel breakfast buffet is welcome drink front office
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Stay during our meeting event at the Mandarin Oriental. Food at the breakfast was so so, taste were not amazing as it looks. Restaurant were so busy in the morning, makes us hard to fond seats. Need to wait for quite some time to enter, as we are in a hurry. Nobody offers refreshment at the entrance while we are waiting to be seated. We ave to wait more than 20 minutes for our coffee to arrived. During our meeting, nobody is visible as we need to go out of the room to find the staff. Dissapointed, however room was amazingly clean and Front Desk Agent were doing super fine job. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
MOJKT, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear MichaelL,

Thank you for your review and while it was our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel I am sincerely sorry that you had a number of challenges with your breakfast experience.

I will be reaching out to you directly to further address your concerns and to share with the actions we have taken.

In the meantime I am delighted that you enjoyed your room and the service delivered by our Front Desk Team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Had a great 2nights stay at this hotel. It’s thoroughly clean and neat. The room is also spacious. Love thei shower! I think it’s really cool that they have two options for the water :)
Breakfast was marvelous with so many yummy choices. And they changed the menu everyday which made it better.

They even provide a shuttle (or more of a free taxi) to Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia malls right across from where they are. We used that service everyday during our stay. It was quick and efficient.

The only downside is their response if we have any request. It took them a while to come to our room and fix the problem. Otherwise we had a really pleasant stay at the hotel. Go and check it out yourselves.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MOJKT, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear l8i3d,

Thank you for your kind review and I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay with managing to use our shuttle service to the malls while enjoying some great breakfasts and the luxury of your room.

I am sorry that the team were 'slow of the mark' in responding to your requests, clearly I will be sharing your comments in this regard with my colleagues and understand how we can improve this immediately, again please accept my apologies for this shortfall in service.

In the meantime thank you for your support and I do hope we will be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Your sincere hospitality was much far beyond my expectations. The Mandarin Oriental staff made effort to look after my needs and seemed genuinely want to do as much as they could help. Even a simple request for directions was met with an “allow me to show you the way” to make sure I was indeed on the right track. My special thanks and most sincerest appreciation for Amirah at Front Desk, who checked me in!! She ensured to look after my needs from a very small details. What a five star luxury service! Well done!
WiFi in the room was great too, very comfortable bed, nice view, safe environment In a good location.
Till we meet again and highly recommended!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear ThibaultB,

Yes "Till we meet again" which we all hope will be very soon!

Thank you for your review and special mention of Amirah, one of our many dedicated colleagues, who genuinely wants to surprise and delight our guests; she will be thrilled with the recognition.

I am pleased you enjoyed your room, the comfort of your bed and the super fast WiFi we have.

In the meantime I hope your homeward journey was safe and comfortable.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

hi!! this was my 2nd stay at Mandarin Hotel. the first thing I would like to stay is WONDERFUL!! the room is very comfortable and homey. the staffs are very kind and helpful. this 2nd stay was to celebrate my moms bday. since I know each other with hotel staff and they knew this was for my moms bday, they arranged a little bday surprise for her. I really amazed when Iwalked into my room then......omg all the bday decoration was ready!!! they printed out also many photos of my mom (they asked me first to sent it to them). then in the evenin, I asked my mom to go to swimming pool. then again, they gave bday cake for my mom with many staffs there. hahaha such a pleasant for me, they really made my mom happy. thank you very much for Guest Relation Team who managed all of this! (Ms. Nathania, Ms. Fira, Ms. Tiffany). and also thank you very much for Ms. Jovita and Mr. Andy who also prepare all of this for my stay. such a wonderful and perfect staycation for me!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear rrkhns,

It was a sincere pleasure for the team to be part of your Mom's special birthday celebrations and both the colleagues and myself were thrilled that she had such a enjoyable day.

Rest assured Fira, Tiffany, Nia and Jovita will be recognized at our next Colleague Celebration.

Finally thank you for sharing you happy memories with us.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

I regularly stay in 5 star hotels around the world (mostly in Europe, North America and east Asia). I cannot think of any that I would classify as better than this hotel, and there are very few that are its equal. The overall facilities are excellent, the food very good and the spa and gym very well appointed. However, what sets the hotel aside from others are the staff, who are consistently exceptionally professional, courteous, and gracious, but more than anything, kind and generous. I have stayed for a week on business on a couple of occasions, and it's the memory of the small personal touches (hand written notes, remembering my preferences, and other small acts of kindness) that the team here made each day during my stays that will ensure that I return again every time that I am in Jakarta.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear TomasH,

Both myself and the teamed were touched by your heartfelt review and it was your reference to 'kindness and generosity' that made such an impact with the colleagues, they were humbled but also felt very proud.

Thank you for your feedback and for your continued loyalty and needless to say we very much look forward to your return to Mandarin Oriental.