- the room - it was large, spacious, ample lighting. Washroom, shower facilities etc were all good.
- the bed - firm enough for me. I dislike those super soft beds/pillows.
- TV channels - wide range - about 40-50+, with enough news/entertainment channels for the international traveller
- buffet breakfast - the spread was amazing. It is better than some hotels' lunch/dinner buffets.
- service - impression of the service staff - from the security guards at the entrances, to the restaurant staff, to the general hotel staff - all good. Friendly and with a smile.
Can be better
- lack of nice places in the immediate vicinity. Not the hotel's problem - but for guests who want to have nice eating/drinking/shopping places within walking distance - this hotel is not for you.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking