“Old style hotel”

Hotel Ciputra Jakarta
Ranked #88 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 21 May 2017

The location of Ciputra Hotel is good, just walking distance there is a shopping mall beside our hotel, which is very convenient for us. The hotel is a bit old, but so far is okay for our short business trip.

Room Tip: High floor without a good view but quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
GMHCJ, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for posting your online review about the service and our hospitality on TripAdvisor.

Rest assured that we value greatly your honest feedback and that we have taken care of all your points accordingly.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Ciputra Jakarta

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have booked executive queen for business trip in mid May.
Room is ok. But when I used the shower facilities, the drainage system is very bad. After I finished bathing, the water ends up to 6 - 7 inch deep. I've told the counter but there is no difference made for the subsequent few nights.
At the last night, there seems to be some issues with the hair dryer. I've called to request for a hair dryer and the counter said they will check. I waited for 30 mins and noone came and I gave up and went to sleep instead.
Quite a disappointing experience.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have a short stay (2 nights), so far not bad.
Because I have business event at another hotel so I must check out and keep my luggage temporarily on Ciputra concierge.
Because sudden meeting, I can't go back to Ciputra to pick up my luggage so I order Grab to pick up my luggage.

The concierge officer said that he can't release my luggage to other people besides me only, even when I said that he can ask any questions (including my credit card number) to verify if it's real me who's on the phone.
He also call his manager and his manager also said the same.

When I ask for solutions, they said that I must make a statement letter and email it with my ID Card.
I said I can't do that because I'm in the middle of meetings and they still don't release my luggage, still no other solutions, they only said "we CAN'T release your luggage"
That's why I must go back to this hotel (after my meeting finished) around 12.30AM just to pick up my luggage.

I think I won't come back to this hotel again because the concierge rules is too strict.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Stayed here recently, - good location considering Jakarta's hopeless traffic conditions. Breakfast was included and OK. Overall the hotel works fine, of course not so new, and price makes this a good choice. Staff very friendly and professiona

Reviewed 18 May 2017

My second stay in 2017 at Ciputra Hotel Jakarta in 2 Deluxe Room.
Near to Soekarno Hatta Airport about 30-40 mins if no congestion.
Linked to Ciputra Mall. Cost less than 20,000IDR by Uber/Grabcar from Ciputra Hotel Taman Anggrek Mall caused it is near but may take 20-30mins due to frequent congestion.
Big and clean room. Good buffet breakfast. Swimming pool. gym and spa. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2017

the hotel was good and the service was excellent.
my wife and i had to go to jakarta urgently and we didnt book a hotel room beforehand, so we walked in at 10.30 pm and got a room ( the walk in rate is more expensive than the online rates in the various travel websites)
the room was comfortable and the breakfast was good.
the hotel is connected to a mall and we did some shopping there.
every time we visit jakarta , we stayed in pullman central park and this hotel is as good as the pullman and the breakfast comes with the room.

Room Tip: book online
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 May 2017

its all excellent .. starting from the arrival entrance until leaving gate ..
i never prefer another hotel since my first stepping in ..
i always feel free when i entered the hotel ( same as my second home ) .. !

Room Tip: its pool side view

Hospitality Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jakarta
Hotel Ciputra Cibubur
Hotel Menara Peninsula
#94 of 464 in Jakarta
Tanah Abang
Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta

Been to Hotel Ciputra Jakarta? Share your experiences!