Free cancellation until 27/07
US$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$122
US$70
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

favehotel Tanah Abang - Cideng(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$12
US$10
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Citi M Hotel(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$24
US$21
US$124
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

All reviewsshopping mallmall attached to the hotelcentral parktaman anggrek malldirect accesspizza hutnon smoking floorair contoll roadinternational airportclose to the airportnice hotelsame buildingexecutive floorbusiness tripbuffet breakfastroom service
Reviewed May 24, 2017

- Friendly hotel employees
- Reasonable rate
- Good location next to Citraland Mal

Negativ :

- Traffic Jam Area, especially in the morning and in the early evening ( Grogol )
- Placing sofa would be advisable
- Refrigerator in the room ( no. 703 ) does not function

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
GMHCJ, General Manager at Hotel Ciputra Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for posting your online review about the service and our hospitality on TripAdvisor.

Rest assured that we value greatly your honest feedback and that we have taken care of all your points accordingly.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I stayed at Hotel Ciputra in May 2017, The location is quite good, with a mall placed around the base of the Hotel. Unfortunately there is no decent restaurants in the complex, which is a bit of a shame as there is nothing in the area outside of the complex (within walking distance).

The room is as expected, well maintained and beautifully presented, however the room could do with a bigger TV. I could hardly see the screen from the bed. The shower head in the bathroom was horrendous, spraying water all over the bathroom.

The pool and bar is quite nice and certainly adds value to the hotel, The bartender was exceptionally nice and made the experience pleasant.

The WIFI is the worst i have had at any hotel in Jakarta, capped at 1Mbps and times-out forcing you to login over and over again. Almost unusable.

I would stay here again.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

The location of Ciputra Hotel is good, just walking distance there is a shopping mall beside our hotel, which is very convenient for us. The hotel is a bit old, but so far is okay for our short business trip.

Room Tip: High floor without a good view but quieter.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

I have booked executive queen for business trip in mid May.
Room is ok. But when I used the shower facilities, the drainage system is very bad. After I finished bathing, the water ends up to 6 - 7 inch deep. I've told the counter but there is no difference made for the subsequent few nights.
At the last night, there seems to be some issues with the hair dryer. I've called to request for a hair dryer and the counter said they will check. I waited for 30 mins and noone came and I gave up and went to sleep instead.
Quite a disappointing experience.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

I have a short stay (2 nights), so far not bad.
Because I have business event at another hotel so I must check out and keep my luggage temporarily on Ciputra concierge.
Because sudden meeting, I can't go back to Ciputra to pick up my luggage so I order Grab to pick up my luggage.

The concierge officer said that he can't release my luggage to other people besides me only, even when I said that he can ask any questions (including my credit card number) to verify if it's real me who's on the phone.
He also call his manager and his manager also said the same.

When I ask for solutions, they said that I must make a statement letter and email it with my ID Card.
I said I can't do that because I'm in the middle of meetings and they still don't release my luggage, still no other solutions, they only said "we CAN'T release your luggage"
That's why I must go back to this hotel (after my meeting finished) around 12.30AM just to pick up my luggage.

I think I won't come back to this hotel again because the concierge rules is too strict.