“Authentic tapas in Jakarta!”
Review of Plan B

Plan B
Ranked #26 of 9,063 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Plan B is a Cozy resturant in the center south of Jakarta. Our Chef, Oskar Urcelai will make sure that you have an authentic spanish food experience. Good Food, Spanish wine... all at an excellent price. Welcome to Plan B!!
Reviewed March 5, 2017

This place is great! Neat location off the main road. Great space. Was there for a birthday party and the staff was attentive. They the drinks flowing and the food coming. Everything that arrived at the table was delicious, particularly the stuffed peppers, croquettes and paella. The charcuterie and cheeses were so good, along with the various breads. My only complaint would be about the desserts - they didn't blow me away like I was expecting. The cheese cake was the best. The creme brûlée was not good - too runny. Overall, this place is awesome. Can't wait to come back.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed February 22, 2017

Best restaurant in Jakarta. Good food and drinks, good prices, and for once, a restaurant that is not in a mall

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank zzrubb
Reviewed February 17, 2017

The weird location and cheap cafeteria style furnishing of Plan B, leaves you deeply worried that you have come to the wrong place and that all those strange foody friends were mad... but then the food omes out and all is made good, all is made adorable and all is forgiven.
Worth the adventure into the strange badlands of jakartan hosuing shopping estate something or other

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank David H
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I ate seafood paella. With the squeeze of lemon and chili, it was a picture-perfect. I like the fact that they also serve "halal paella".

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Ika Yuniar W
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Sorry for the late comment ☺️
Last visit was on 11 Feb and it wasn't our first time visit Plan B.
First time was last year, me and my husband just suddenly wanted Spanish food so bad and we found this restaurant. The food was so good and the owner, chef, staff were so nice. Ever since that visit, we take our friends over to Plan B while our staying in Jakarta!!!
My favorite is seafood pudding and last time my husband ordered the steak even I only had one bite but wow !! It's so good
that kind of making you smile good
And wine over there was so nice as well, we had good time during last visit and happy that our friends enjoyed the good food

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Stefani H

Been to Plan B? Share your experiences!