“A nice place to relax from shopping and unwind with premium ice-cream”

Haagen Dazs Grand Indonesia
Ranked #43 of 190 Dessert in Jakarta
Reviewed June 1, 2018

Once your shopping has taken a toll on your body and senses, it's time to unwind and order a banana-split to take the stress away.
Service was a bit slow as I had to check with the waiter as to the status of our order however the presentation was good and the caramelized sugar on the bananas is a nice touch.
We noticed the waiter was a bit new as he had to check whether the mango juice I ordered had the correct mix of juice and what I believe to be either Sprite or sparking water as it was a bit fizzy.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we had ice cream here. Today we had party, that we ordered fondue, paradise, brownies, and 2 scoops of ice cream.
The ice cream is indeed delicious as we all know it.

The waiters weren't so friendly, but the service was very good. I bought voucher and they were really helpful to redeem it. On the first visit, they also informed several on going promotion so that we got special discount.
Unfortunately they served only 5 glasses of water, while there were 6 of us.

The place is small, it has about 6-7 tables for 4 persons. It can be very crowded in busy hours. But we can still enjoy it.

Reviewed November 5, 2016

Look for dessert and decide to try the famous haagan dazs ice cream. Order their most popular choice - belgian chocolate is real chocolate i feel.. worth it..

Reviewed October 29, 2016

Always a safe choice for the ice cream enthusiasts. Good location with excellent product. You will enjoy

Reviewed October 14, 2015

We were here to indulge in the icecream (of course), but found that lots of people were ordering food off the menu as well

We ordered their hot food, which was surprisingly good! For a cafe that is meant to specialise in icecream, they actually make better food than a lot of restaurants

I had the lasagne and my friend had the chicken

Needless to say, we all ordered the haagen dazs creations.

3 of us had the cheescake variation, the red velvet and one more I can't remember.

The price was not as inflated as I thought it would be, in fact it was pretty reasonable for the quality we were served. Very excited to visit again