“Impressive Dim Sum @ Crystal Jade”

Crystal Jade Palace Restaurant
Ranked #218 of 8,820 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Cannot miss out @Crystal Jade the food the serve right from the fire and each dish was delicious.

Then Peking duck was on point.nice crispy skin and succulent meat. But wow, then didn't offer to serve the remaining duck as lettuce wraps or salt and pepper style.

The staff are courteous and attentive.

Reviewed November 27, 2016

Great ambiance and great food. Highly recommended. Great service. Waiter kept refilling my tea cup. Har Gow was excellent..thin see thru skin. Can be compared to Jade Garden in Hong Kong Casuseway Bay. It was a great choice. Situated inside an upscale shopping center.

Reviewed November 18, 2016

This restaurant serves chinese cuisine and piping hot dim sum. Food and service both were delivered efficiently with care. They offer to refill your empty cup with hot chinese tea.

1  Thank yfylou
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

I'm a regular in Crystal Jade and always love the Tim Sum & food there. However this trip I've such a terrible experience. The waiter serves us suckling pig that we didn't order. Since we love it anyway we don't mind. We ordered fish cook in 2 style. Some taste good some taste really fishy. We ask the waitress she said they need to try first as the doubt it taste bad. When we ask for the manager. She insist that it is fresh and the fish was just delivered in the morning. My guess the chef/cook try to mix the fresh fish w the bad one. The fish cost us RP1.1 mil. I am just appalled being accused of lying especially when my family & I are regular and we eat Tim Sum there almost every weekend. Instead of canceling the fish we get 50% of the inedible fish. I know it is almost empty for dinner every night in Crystal Jade but this is shocking.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

The environment of this restaurant is serene,calm,quiet and clean.The staff is courteous and the restaurant is having all needed amenities.I being an Indian,Vegetarian did face some difficulties in getting my type of food.