Century Park Hotel
US$102
US$97
US$71
1,060 results
All reviewsgelora bung karnoplaza senayansports complexpremium roomwalking distanceshopping mallexecutive floorcar free daybusiness districtspacious roomstrategic locationswimming pooljunior suitehotel is locatedbusiness tripindonesian foodmeeting room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at Century Park hotel for 3 nights. I booked a deluxe room was not expecting to get a huge room with great views of the city. The room was super clean. The staff was super friendly and highly professional. Loved the breakfast. The variety available was amazing. The hotel is centrally located with easy access to transport. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Deluxe room is value for money.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Bilal_Faruk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am currently on day two of a 6 day stay for business. I read the reviews before I arrived which were a bit mixed so I stayed open minded. The rooms are clean, light and spacious. The first night I stayed in a deluxe room but realised it only has a shower not a bath so I asked to choose a different room type the following day and upgraded to a Premium room. The hotel moved everything for me and in my opinion for a relatively small amount of money you get a lot more. 16th floor lounge access including hot and cold food 2-5 and 6-9, 4 pieces of laundry per Day and soft drinks which are topped up in the mini bar. So far I have sampled room Service which was delicious (Nasir goreng) and from a Service perspective nothing has been too much trouble. I am looking forward to the rest of my stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My one night stay in premium room was very nice & spoiled with the free flow lounge facility & minibar. My daughter was very happy with how spacious the room was, the sushi selection & matcha cake and got the chance to swim in the pool.
The WiFi was great, the staffs are all very friendly, warm & helpful !

The only thing I was unhappy was the quality of the toilet at the swimming pool. Saw a nasty human dump unflushed & sooo many dust going around the air due to the construction work. I hope the hotel can send one of their staff to make sure the swimming pool toilet & bathroom is clean too.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel to whom that needs to be in the central of south Jakarta and need to do their business activities.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Yana N, General Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sri K,

It was our utmost pleasure to have you staying with us and thank you once again for your generous comments for Century Park Hotel Jakarta especially for the service and facilities that gave to you.
I am delighted to hear that you felt well looked after and satisfied. This is great feedback that will help us all to be motivated to do even better. For the cleanliness will be our concern for the next, and we already think a solution for the construction work nearby us.

I would like to thank you once again for having chosen to stay with Century Park Hotel Jakarta and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Close to bussiness area, sport centre and spacious room. In the city centre and the swimming pool and the breakfast is quite variatif foods. The staf is quite polite and helpful. Wil be happy to stay again later.

Room Tip: Staf is polite. The food is a little bit higher prices.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mardani S,

Thank you for your review at Century Park Hotel Jakarta. I am very pleased to read your review and experience in our Hotel. I appreciate your positive comment about location of the hotel and your breakfast time and experience. Your review was helpful to our team which we will do better in the future when you want to come again to here and make you more comfort than before.

We do hope that we got opportunity to welcoming you again very soon at Century Park Hotel Jakarta.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Conveniently located next to mall. Book with lounge access is value for money. They have snacks and drinks most of the time. Friendly staff and nice ambience. Walking distance to few other malls. Their breakfast spread is good too

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Yana N, General Manager at Century Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Elane26,

It was our utmost pleasure to have you staying with us and thank you once again for your generous comments for Century lounge and staff.