2,677 results
All reviews sana sini restaurant new wing tika grand deluxe room the executive lounge breakfast buffet car free day grand hyatt business trip central location business district shopping centre excellent hotel f b an upgrade special thanks non smoking room
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit here and first time after a long time for my husband. Me and my husband enjoyed the breakfast and services this morning. Special thanks to Nathan and Grace for the hospitality. Definitely will be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Pullman_JKT-Indo, Manager at Pullman Jakarta Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Greetly27,

Thank you very much for your 5 stars review and for returning to the hotel for the second time. We are very proud to receive such impressive comments about your stay and know that you will definitely return to our hotel. Thank you also for highlighting Nathan and Grace for their excellent service. Until next time!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This is the 1st time I stay at Pullman with my little family. Start from C/I until C/O all employees are very friendly, room are clean, facilities there nice, food served very greatly. I only stay 1 night but I can feel how very good service provided. The location is very strategic close to the shopping center. In Sunday morning We enjoyed a car free day in front of the hotel. I recommend this hotel for a visit what We want is in the nicest hotel I have been ever visited like Pullman Jakarta Indonesia.

Dear Nuril H,

Thank you very much for the amazing 5 star review of your recent stay with us. It’s really wonderful to read that you enjoyed your entire stay in our hotel and that you had the best experience from the moment you arrived to the day of departure. Thank you once again and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you for another unforgettable stay at Pullman Jakarta Indonesia.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Pullman Jakarta Thamrin from 12th July - 13th July 2018.
First time there but the staff were very welcoming and friendly. Kudos to Zemmy, Tika and Grace from the Executive lounge who defined customer experience to the highest levels. Very accomodating and friendly, perfect to make a guest feel at home. I am an SPG Platinum member but this is where Accor generally trumps over them by training their employees in superior customer relationship management.
No comments on breakfast as the bed was too comfortable and I decided to sleep in.
All in all a great enjoyable stay albeit a bit short. Travel to the hotel may take a while during peak hours but this is generally understood in Jakarta.
Will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Praveen R,

Thank you for the time you have taken for sharing your 5 star review with all of us. It is truly wonderful to read that our beautifully-appointed Executive Lounge was one of the highlights of your stay, more importantly your encouraging comments on our young talented team; Zemmy, Tika and Grace. We are also glad to hear that everything was up to your high expectations during your entire stay. Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Went there with my mom, the room wasn’t that big but it’s comfortable, and most importantly, it was clean. The services was good.

The breakfast buffet is the best part of this hotel. So many kind of food. From Indonesian to Japanese. The ambiance of the restaurant is nicee too!

Dear turquoism,

Thank you very much for rating our hotel with a 5 stars review . We are grateful to know that you had an amazing experience in our hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the legendary breakfast at our award-winning Sana Sini Restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Stay here was wonderful. Strategic location, all staff was nice and services was excellent. We stay here on weekend, we can enjoy car freeday and we got room with thamrin view. All was perfect.
Thank you Pullman we are glad to stay here.

Dear Anggunparamitra,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and for letting us know that you had a fantastic stay in our hotel. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you real soon!