“Better late than never”

betterCHOCOlatethannever
Ranked #19 of 190 Dessert in Jakarta
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Its better late than never to try this dark chocolate. Rasa chocolate nya enak dan kuenya tidak terlalu manis. Even yang namanya fudge juga rasanya ga manis. Enak banget.
Food : 4/5
Location : Panglima Polim
City : Jakarta

1  Thank ieatirate

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

The new place you move into is amazing. The place become brighter but also unique, the fact that you added some light menu such as salads and sandwiches, make me want to come more often. The home made 30% wheat bread, I trully love. And as usual, the whisky truffles are to die for. My absolute favorite is the baby black and the jamaican black pie

Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

The iced cappucino is very good and the baby ball is very delicious... Worthy to try...
The ambience is average good, the last is the price not so expensive...

Reviewed July 5, 2015

The classic black forest cake is a must for first timer. Beside Black Forest, I like the banana pie, although my family think it is too sweet. The green tea cake is my new favourite (I love green tea), with mix of white chocolate, it just perfect.

Reviewed March 22, 2015

I like this place as it's not too crowded on the weekend and I could enjoy my chocolate time.
I had baby cake of blackforest (they do put rum-unlike many blackforest cake in Indonesia), rum raisin chocolate ice cream (awesome taste!), and banana chocolate pie (this one is a bit too full for me. Banana and chocolate is just a lil bit too 'big' of a combination for me)

The area has a strong wi-fi, and a comfy sofa corner. So if you need to hideaway waiting for a traffic. or just read your book, or need a place to check your email while enjoying chocolate, do come here.